This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Feature Request: Favorite songs while streaming

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Registered Member
I've done some searching of the forums, and I hope I'm not double posting.
I'm a big fan of Amarok, and I love how its able to give you info and metadata about what your listening to, and I dont think its implemented yet, but I would like to suggest a hotkey feature that could Favorite songs from a streaming source.

I listen to DI.FM and Shoutcast often, and I'm not always watching the gui to see who it is, and write it down, but if I could tag something like (meta+f) that would read the band and song, along with where it came from, that would be so very cool. I tend to do lots of online work, or work around the house while listening to internet radio, and a feature or script/implementation like this would be great. I am a n00b to Amarok, and have found out how great it is.

Thanks everyone
heath
Registered Member
This is something I've been asking about for the past few days. I've been rating the songs that are streaming, but I would like to recall songs being streamed by the ratings they received. I listen to streaming radio as well, and this would definitely be one of my favorite features.