This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

GtkOrphan and Amarok

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Nelson
Registered Member

GtkOrphan and Amarok

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:56 pm
Hi
I ran GtkOrphan, a program for deleting orphan libraries, and now Amarok displays an error message every time a song or a playlist finish. The error message reads "The «Default» script ended with error code: 127" and the details read "/usr/bin/env: ruby: No such file or folder". Amarok still works, but I'm getting tired of constantly closing the error message! Any ideas? Thanks!
dangle_wtf

Re: GtkOrphan and Amarok

Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:59 pm
You'll probably need to use some kind of distro tool for checking for missing libraries.
If you were on gentoo, I'd suggest revdep-rebuild - not sure what's available for other distros.
Try reinstalling ruby, or if that doesn't work, try a full reinstall of Amarok, including all deps.

"There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."
If men could get pregnant, we'd learn the true meaning of "screaming nancyboy wuss"
Nelson
Registered Member

Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:40 pm
IT WOOOOORKED!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Ruby was not installed.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

What do you want? A postcard? Chocolates? A keychain? Tell me!
Greetings from Valdivia, Chile
dangle_wtf

Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:39 pm
Happy to help.
Best thing you can do is continue to support Amarok :)

"There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."
If men could get pregnant, we'd learn the true meaning of "screaming nancyboy wuss"