This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Fixing Apple's jerk ways

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
qurk

Fixing Apple's jerk ways

Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:00 pm
About a year and a half ago, I bought a Apple ipod..  It was the tiny one, and it was pink. Amarok had "support" for it, but it wasn't.  In fact, for all the times I listened to songs, it wouldn't be counted in score, and songs I like have **** scores now, even though some of them are over 50 plays when most songs even the ones I like are hardly above 10.  I have to attribute this to Apple being cocks and not opening up their protocol to people running free operating systems, cause they want us to buy their ****.  Like seriously, it's more important to them for us to buy a operating system + system for like 3 times what you would pay for a computer with linux, just cause it's worth that to us to be cool.  I would suggest they don't sell their JUNK at walmart if they aren't going to give good support to people who aren't stupid enough to pay 3x for a OS than what it is worth, especially when linux is free, and kicks any macinintosh OS's **** over and over.  Seriously Apple junkies, doesn''t compiz make Apple OS 10 look like a bunc of retards dangling **** for fanboys to spew all over everyone else?

So why can't I get an easy algorithm in script form to fix what Apple did to my Amarok database....my statistics should not be skewed because I trused Apple for a couple months before I realized they were just scumbags trying to rip me.  I'd say things like "**** Apple" but that isn't very nice nor productive.  I just have 60 plays on some songs, yet thanks to Apple being a worse company than MICROSOFT, now my Amarok stats are off.  Seriously, today, i neeed to pay like 300-400 to get a 160 gig mp3 player from Apple, the champion of NONCONFORMISTS WHO DONT SUCK?  Um, I bought 2 750 gig hard drives for less than $250 6 months ago  so Apple, please suck your own genitals you suck and stop messing with my amarok database cause you suck so so so so much.
qurk

Re: Fixing Apple's jerk ways

Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:21 pm
Would be easy to fix if the makers of the ipod plugin just assumed that you listened to every song in full.  But like my little pink ipod?  Apple set it up to report that you listened to song in full, even on a unit with no screen and the only navigation is the fast forward and rewind button.  Wow, such a price to be cool.  These retards working at apple didn't realize that if you fast forword track by track on a unit of theirs with no screen that they shouldn't count them as entire plays?  I am flabbergasted.  Steve Jobs, you are a **** retard.  Take all your billions of dollars and stick them in your butt, thank you.  I'm not paying 3-5x what it's worth just so people think I'm cool.....sorry dude!  I paid $80 for that little pink ipod and wow you **** me up my ****! so ya there is a lot of things I'd like to say about you
qurk

Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:26 pm
Sorry...didn't mean to call people names.

Don't buy a ipod!!!!! Buy something with rockbox that scrobbles!!!

You can still use Amarok to put songs on there.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING BY APPLE THEY HATE YOU AND WANT YOU TO DIE CAUSE YOU AREN'T GIVING THE FOUNDER HEAD.
dangle_wtf

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 am
all better now you have that off your chest?

"There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."
If men could get pregnant, we'd learn the true meaning of "screaming nancyboy wuss"