This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

amarok 2 removed all album art work from my ipod 4g nano

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
jithin1987
Registered Member
OS
I added a song to my ipod nano 4 g via amarok 2.0.2 kubuntu jaunty alpha. It just removed all my album art works from all my songs though it added the song. What the hell is wrong  with amarok.

jithin1987, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Oct.
JonnyJD
Registered Member
Where did you checkt, that there is no album art anymore? Amarok 2 can't see embedded cover art right now, so you won't be able to see it, if it is in the file. That doesn't mean, that amarok deleted it.
dangle_wtf
jithin1987 wrote:I added a song to my ipod nano 4 g via amarok 2.0.2 kubuntu jaunty alpha. It just removed all my album art works from all my songs though it added the song. What the hell is wrong  with amarok.

Please search this forum for suggestions regarding artwork and ipods.

"There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."
If men could get pregnant, we'd learn the true meaning of "screaming nancyboy wuss"
jithin1987
Registered Member
OS
JonnyJD wrote:Where did you checkt, that there is no album art anymore? Amarok 2 can't see embedded cover art right now, so you won't be able to see it, if it is in the file. That doesn't mean, that amarok deleted it.

I cannot see in amarok but I can see in my ipod that all artworks are gone. I have to use an itunes to remove and re add all artworks.

jithin1987, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Oct.
leupi
Registered Member
This seems to have happened with me also. I had all of the album art on my iPod (which I added via Amarok 1.4) and I then upgraded to Amarok 2. I added a couple of songs to the iPod (80GB Classic) and ALL of my album art on the iPod was gone. I see the album art on Amarok, but I now have none on the iPod. This is certainly not a major issue for me but it would be nice to get it back...