This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Recently added albums

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
valoriez
KDE CWG
OS

Re: Recently added albums

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 am
"label: pop" works (without quote marks). For some reason you need the space.

Enjoy!
tris_r
Registered Member

Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:21 am
That isn't working for me. It just returns everything with "pop" in the title, album or artist.

In other words my "Iggy Pop" show up but not my "Britany Spears".

Could you have another look and see if yours matches the labled tracks. It might be a version thing, I'm on 2.2.2.

Cheers
Tristan
Zebedee
Registered Member

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:25 pm
Adding the space works for me. I'm elated! Thanks for this. Great!

Zebedee, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Nov.
Zebedee
Registered Member

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:44 pm
tris_r wrote:That isn't working for me. It just returns everything with "pop" in the title, album or artist.

Could you have another look and see if yours matches the labled tracks. It might be a version thing, I'm on 2.2.2.

Cheers
Tristan

I've found that this happens on my remote collection! I have a NAS device that runs firefly and for the tracks that amarok identifies on that remote collection 'label: pop' also identifies Iggy Pop. But on the local collection the search works fine.

Also labels with more than 8 letters are completely ignored for the local collection (well, i'm assuming the boundary is 8 letters, i only noticed this for a label with 10 letters..)

Zebedee, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Nov.
Carlos C
Registered Member
OS

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:38 am
tris_r wrote:That isn't working for me. It just returns everything with "pop" in the title, album or artist.

Cheers
Tristan

It's the same for me, I'm on Maya Gold too and if I search "label: pop" (with the space) shows up the "Pop" genre. I'm searching in my local collection ¿any ideas?
Sorry for my lousy english, it's not my native lenguaje.
Thanks for the help.