This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Amarok - how to sync / find newly added files to collection?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
carlbeech
Registered Member
OS
Hi,

New to the forum, so please forgive me if I've missed something basic...

I'm running Kubuntu, and amarok 2.1.1, under kde 4.3.1

I've managed to sync my iPod classic, and I've added new files to my collection (this wasn't working, but now is ;D )

Just one question - if I've added new files, is there an easy way to list them (e.g. view collection in date added order), so that I can easily select them, right click, and say add to my iPod collection? (I havn't spotted a 'sync' to ipod....

Many thanks

Carl.

PS: - I, like other people seem to be having a problem with the cover manager - it doesn't find any covers - I'm guessing Amazon has changed their website so they can't be found?
google01103
Manager
covers - in the 2.2 beta1 covers are now gotten from last.fm (this is still a work in process as the cover manager won't retrieve uncovered for me and the fetch cover doesn't allow modifying search as the previous version did)

new files added - in the search box you can do "added:<1day" or "added:<1week" but the ">" operator doesn't seem to work for me (would like to do added:>1week AND added:<2weeks)

OpenSuse Leap 42.1 x64, Plasma 5.x

carlbeech
Registered Member
OS
Ahhh - I knew there'd be a simple way around it thanks

Shame about the covers.. - looking forward to it working again...

Are you able to transfer video - tried this, and it comes up with gobbledygook for names on my iPod, and the video's are 0 length...?

Thanks

Carl