This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

playlist changes???

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Tusele
Registered Member

playlist changes???

Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:27 pm
Hello all,

I'm a newbee to this forum...so please excuse me if I'm asking a question thatś already been asked many many many times before.
And yes...I tried the search function first..but didn't find the answer..

We just recently swithced over to a newer version of amarok. I never had to use a help function or whatever for the previous version, but with this version( version 2.0.2) something strange is happening

Iḿ looking at the files tab and select a subdirectory in the directory where all my music files are (I've stored them per album in a subdir)..
Then I drag all teh files to the most right frame and I've compled a list of songs to play...but then...somewhat later strangely amarok seems to have added albums and/or songs to this list...
How does this work? How can I disable this??!
Lukas
Registered Member

Re: playlist changes???

Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:10 pm
Well, first off all I would like you to recommend to update amarok to 2.2. It has many great improvements, including collection management :)

As for your question, I did't understand your question. You drag all your files from "Files widget" to Playlist widget and they where added.. And later they where added again?