This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

issue abt sorting collection with album is the only layer

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
doxao0710
Registered Member
OS
i have been using amarok 1.4 since i migrated to linux, this is definitely the best music player. i heard alot abt the new amarok 2.2 n really want to upgrade the old machine but there is a huge issue with the new 2.x amarok that is the only barrier prevents me from upgrading
i usually sort my collection according to album only, the new amarok, when i choose album as the 1 layer, 2 n 3 layer is none, the collection is sort in album but then that album is scattered into many albums each one show tracks of only one artist (refer to the pic). this is so lame n messy, im so disappointed with the new amarok n decided not to migrate. is there anyway i cud fix this annoying problem
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3609/367 ... f3e7_o.png
google01103
Manager
what version are you using as it looks old, the left hand tabs are gone replaced by breadcrumbs

OpenSuse Leap 42.1 x64, Plasma 5.x

Dieter Schroeder
Registered Member
OS
Update your Amarok, as you're using buggy 2.0x version from Ubuntu 9.04.

m0nk

If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.
doxao0710
Registered Member
OS
yuh that was the 2.1 i think, but i tried upgrading the new 2.2 and it still has the same problem so i removed 2.2 n got back to 1.4 intermediately.
doxao0710
Registered Member
OS
so there is no way i cud fix this annoying problem, oh i hate amarok 2.2
google01103
Manager
doxao0710 wrote:so there is no way i cud fix this annoying problem, oh i hate amarok 2.2

submit a bug report

OpenSuse Leap 42.1 x64, Plasma 5.x