This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

A constructive criticism on amarok2, continued

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
bazza030
Registered Member
OS
Thanks devehf for that post!
That's exactly what I feel when reading Mamaroks post. I have seen this kind of attitude throughout the forum, choking off discussions because they are inconvenient and simply not wanted. Maybe this attitude is a result of the unnerving process of fending off unhappy users that clamor for changes, however IMHO such a tone in the forum is a disservice for the whole amarok community since it scares off people who would actually start to help development (such as myself ;)).

However, thanks lfranchi for sharing the link. I would love to read the pdf document, the discussion below the post already sounded very promising.

Regards,
Sebastian

p.s. I actually was typing a reply to devehfs post. however, within minutes the thread was locked. this is censorship IMHO!
sayakb
Administrator
OS
bazza030 wrote:p.s. I actually was typing a reply to devehfs post. however, within minutes the thread was locked. this is censorship IMHO!
The thread has been unlocked and I'm locking this duplicate thread.

Also, please note that presenting the same arguments again and again does nothing but triggers frustration. Please keep this discussion within the 'constructive' constraints. Thank you.