This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Last.fm

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Steven W
Registered Member
OS

Re: Last.fm

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am
valoriez -Invisible unless, of course, you go into the configuration or you don't shut down Wallet. Brace yourself, at it's core Amarok is a media player. I think you're arguing for the sake of arguing. Quite frankly, I'm done too.

Hans - I'm fairly certain that it asked if I wanted to install support for extra formats, I don't recall all...(perhaps it's something my distro did) I could be mistaken, also see above.

I believe I have made my point. I'm done.
Mamarok
Manager
OS

Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:32 pm
Steven, sorry, but your arguments are moot. If you don't want to use an extension, don't use it, if you don't want to use mp3s, then just don't. The extensions are here since we think them useful and they give a real value to Amarok. We are certainly not going to criple our application to fit your needs.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
LXj
Registered Member
OS

Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:00 pm
If you don't want some plugins to be installed, you should contact your distro/repository maintainers and ask them to split these plugins in a separate package