This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

bookmarks import

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
algarues
Registered Member
OS

bookmarks import

Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:03 pm
Is it possible to import in amarok all of the radio bookmarks that are normally included in kmplayer?
Mamarok
Manager
OS

Re: bookmarks import

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:42 am
Sorry, since I don't use Kmplayer, could you explain a bit more what these bookmarks are and what format they have?

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
algarues
Registered Member
OS

Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:01 pm
Mamarok wrote:Sorry, since I don't use Kmplayer, could you explain a bit more what these bookmarks are and what format they have?

They are bookmarks for hundreds of radio stations from different countries in the world

All of these bookmarks are contained in a single xml file
markey
KDE Developer
OS

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:22 pm
algarues wrote:
Mamarok wrote:Sorry, since I don't use Kmplayer, could you explain a bit more what these bookmarks are and what format they have?

They are bookmarks for hundreds of radio stations from different countries in the world

All of these bookmarks are contained in a single xml file

If it's XML, transforming it should be possible. In fact this sounds like a good job for a simple Amarok Script:

http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Development/ ... _HowTo_2.0

--
Mark Kretschmann - Amarok Developer