This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Amarok ... I figured it out..

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
coacharnold
Registered Member

Amarok ... I figured it out..

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:40 pm
I figured it out ... the reason why Amarok has gotten so unusable and bad and Mac centric... there must be some sort of deal running with apple and they have to keep things like DEVICE support not working so that Steve Jobs won't cut Amarok out of the Mac world....

This is the only explanation for why this program doesn't do anything a music program is supposed to do other than play music on the computer it lives on ...

HOW HARD IS IT TO WORK OUT PROPER DEVICE SUPPORT for mass storage media .... I mean that works .... and is fully part of the software.. What version amarok is this?? what version kde are we up to??

Maybe the PANA project will get some legs

t
Hans
Administrator
OS

Re: Amarok ... I figured it out..

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:17 pm
These kind of posts serve no other purpose but to flame and doesn't follow the Code of Conduct. Topic locked.

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts