This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

[BUG] Amarok drag and drop copy with a playlist sorting

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
xwild
Registered Member
Note about the numeration in the dolphin window, it's original, without sorting.

Image --> Image --> Image

kubuntu/debian user
Stecchino
KDE Developer
You should report this to bugzilla. Make sure to include your exact amarok version.
valoriez
KDE CWG
OS
But you are sorting by rating, and it is correctly sorted by rating. If you want no sorting, choose no sorting, and by default it will be sorted by track number. I don't see the bug?
Mamarok
Manager
OS
The bug is that he choose a couple of tracks to copy, and the non-selected tracks were copied instead. Unless my eyes play tricks, that is not a sorting or track number issue.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
xwild
Registered Member
Mamarok wrote:the non-selected tracks were copied instead

Yes, you are right. I just want to say, the files were copied - from original(non-sorted) playlist, therefore it has numeration from 1 to 8.

kubuntu/debian user
Mamarok
Manager
OS
The numeration is the track number, and there was no change, so besides the copying of the wrong files, I don't see a bug there.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...