This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

CVS 20050212

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
hds
Registered Member

CVS 20050212

Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:04 am
i was just wondering, since a few days i decided a CVS update today, and found out nothing is submitted to the scrobbler anymore. :blink:

found out - the \"aha effect\", ya know - \"submit the tracks i play\" wasnt enabled.
shouldnt this be the default, if you have entered a scrobbler adress in the 1st place? i mean, why would i enter a scrobbler adress, if i wouldnt like to submit my tracks? and yes, my scrobbler account was still there - not that i would have to enter my userdata again - just in case you might wonder.

and, as i already mentioned here some days ago, my database defaulted to sqllite, even if it used to be mysql. shouldnt this have been read from the old configuration in the users $HOME?

just my 2cents (euro, as usual) and keep up the good work!
eean
KDE Developer
OS

Re:CVS 20050212

Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:23 am
Yea, I agree about audioscrobbler, no point really in a checkbox if you have login information, as far as I can see.

In regards to mysql vs. sqlite, you can\'t expect settings you make over the course of CVS development to be respected.

Amarok Developer