This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Playlist Script Request

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
ultra
Registered Member

Playlist Script Request

Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:38 am
I really thought this was built into the program but I couldn't find it.    :confused:

Script I'm requesting for is to be able to add a track to a custom playlist that you've made, by right clicking the file on the playlist panel or browsing panel and have a script tab option to add them to a certain playlist you want to add them to..

This is really good when you have a random playlist running and you like a certain song and you want to add it to a certain playlist (ex: running music or working music..making children music LOL).

Hopefully there's one out there or else I'll have to suffer by having to "press.." the playlists "button.. ." and "drag.. ." the "file.. " into the playlist I want them in. Which are all done with the touch pad and left thumb button on my laptop..LOL!

Thanks  :cool:
xevix
Registered Member

Re: Playlist Script Request

Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:02 am
Sounds like a good idea, but you might want to post in the right section of the forums (i.e. General Discussion) :-)
dangle_wtf

Re: Playlist Script Request

Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:18 am
Actually, the original poster is in exactly the right place. Duplicate message removed in favour of this thread.

"There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."
If men could get pregnant, we'd learn the true meaning of "screaming nancyboy wuss"