This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Amarok Architecture Overview Diagram

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
digivamp
Registered Member
Hi guys,

I have something I would like to contribute to the community. I'm a graduate student and as one part of what I'm doing for a course is to come up with an architectural overview of a software project of our choice (and you're guessing what I picked). :)

I went through most of the Amarok 2 code (impressive) and drew two overview diagrams (they are not fully complete but give a good idea of the system). I considered posting those on the wiki, or here, but I wouldn't like to post them if the developers wouldn't agree its an accurate representation.

Sooo, the question is, what would be the best way to contact developers willing to take a look at it and see if it is of any use to be on wiki/forum/wherever?
dangle_wtf
Best to post to the mailing list, either using the contact form on the amarok home page, or to amarok@kde.org.

"There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."
If men could get pregnant, we'd learn the true meaning of "screaming nancyboy wuss"
nhn
KDE Developer
OS
digivamp,

we would love to see these diagrams. Please send them to amarok@kde.org with a small description and a note that it is a first draft. Then we will give you feedback and ides on what can be improved or is missing ( if anything ).

- Nikolaj