This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Amarok 2: Stop after track ends.

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
seeker5528
Registered Member

Amarok 2: Stop after track ends.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:01 am
Not sure if this is really considered a usability item by others, it may seem like a bit of a stretch, but 'Stop after track end' is a feature I use all the time in Amarok 1.4.x and I'm not seeing a way to do it in the Amarok 2 beta, it would be nice if this could make it in to the 2.0 final or one of the 2.0.x follow ups.

Typically I don't just stop playing in the middle of a track unless I have to go answer the phone or the door or something. Either I want to finish listening to the currently playing track and right click it to choose 'Stop playing after track' or I know I want to stop listening in X number of minutes during which time I see in my play list maybe I can listen to then next 5 songs, so I right click that 5th song and choose 'Stop playing after track'.

Later, Seeker
imported-basquiat
Registered Member
+1 for that. As unimportant this feature may be judged by others, it was one of the things I started to look for when using Amarok 2 first, and one of the things I still miss.
markey
KDE Developer
OS

Re: Amarok 2: Stop after track ends.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:25 am

--
Mark Kretschmann - Amarok Developer
imported-basquiat
Registered Member
Ah, thanks for the pointer, Mark. I find our missed feature in the right list, so I'm fine with it. ;-)

Keep up the good work, it 's awesome watching Amarok developing at the moment, although I still got to get used to some of it's new ways of doing things.