This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

"Back" arrow always bring you back to the very top of the "Files" list? Why?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
cyberscribe
Registered Member
When I'm viewing my entire collection via the "Files" tab (which is usually the *only* tab I ever normally use) and I scroll down my "Files" list to find a specific album and then a specific song that I'm looking for and I open that file, when I click on the "Back" arrow it always brings me back to the very TOP of the "Files" directory listing again!

I want Amarok to go back to the very same spot that I was already at when I clicked on that specific album, so that I can continue browsing down the list from where I left off -- NOT back to the very top of the file listings again!  Who wants to have to repeatedly scroll down, down, down, again and again, to the spot they were last at when they selected a file?  That is VERY annoying!

No other program acts this way -- why can't Amarok remember (and return to) the very same place I was at, when I click the "Back" arrow?