This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Resize Album Art

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
drinkymilk
Registered Member
OS

Resize Album Art

Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:38 am
I don't know if there is a way to resize album art in the playlist or not. If there is can some one tell me how to do it? Another question I have; Is there a way to... I guess dull down amarok to make it load faster?
garyccurtin
Registered Member
OS

Re: Resize Album Art

Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:38 pm
A slightly different topic, but . . .

When you click on "display cover" with album art that is in excess of 350 pixels in height, you get a pop up window with the cover with scroll bars (see below), but this doesn't make it easy to view the whole cover as the window cannot be resized.

In 1.4 the pop up window would automatically resize to the cover art size, even if it was larger than this limit.

I spent a lot of time collecting decent cover art at 500x500 pixels for my more than 3000 albums. Even though this is not a feature I use continuously, it would be nice if the restriction could be removed.

Also, looking forward to being able to set the display size of cover art in the "current track" frame.
Mamarok
Manager
OS

Re: Resize Album Art

Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:44 am

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...