This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

ID3-Tags stored with wrong permission in MySQL-dB?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
apachelogger
KDE Developer
OS
First things first.
If you did not already do it: backup all your data. You should be able to access your partitions as well as backup medium (e.g. external USB hard drive) from within a Kubuntu Live CD/DVD session.

Secondly, while you are waiting for all the data to replicate onto a saver storage you can ponder whether you really need the existing setup sufficiently to spend a couple more hours on repairing it (could also be a matter of minutes). If not, install Kubuntu 11.04 and restore your settings from the backup (mind that you should under no circumstances copy the old /etc content to the new /etc as this will likely break everything as well :)).

If you choose the repair option, then we shall have some fun. All of this can be done from a Live session, so you will be able to copy and paste stuff easily in case there is an error. We will achieve this by "chrooting" into the system. Essentially that means that we will change the / of a terminal to actually be /mnt/. Might sound complicated, but that is not the important bit here anyway ;).

So, from a live session:
  • Start konsole
  • Mount your old root (i.e. /) partition, you can do this either via the file manager Dolphin or if you actually know the device name you can do manual mounting like
    sudo mount /dev/sda0 /mnt

Remember/copy the path where your old root is located. In my manual mount from above that would be /mnt, if you used dolphin it probably is /media/someotherfancyname

Once you have access to your old root, you'll need to prepare for for the chroot process, so we need to mount a couple more things to actually fake a running system. You can simply copy those, but remember to change /mnt/ to where ever your root is mounted.

• Code: Select all
    sudo mount ‐‐bind /dev /mnt/
    sudo mount ‐‐bind /proc /mnt/
    sudo mount ‐‐bind /sys /mnt/

Now you are ready for chroot access, which you can invoke with:
  • sudo chroot /mnt/

!!!You are now in your old system!!! - it uses the internet connection of your live session etc.

Now you can run valoriez
Code: Select all
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade && sudo apt-get install -f

and show us the output.

But you can also try to repair things right away, of course I am guessing blindly what the issue could be, so don't get your hopes up. Without knowing what the actual problem is it is hard to fix it :)

sudo apt-get install kubuntu-desktop

If this does not output something like
kubuntu-desktop is already the newest version.

but instead has multiple paragraphs that go like (and similar)
The following extra packages will be installed:

then you should carefully read all of what it says, should it mention at some point that packages would be REMOVED check those packages carefully, if you do not know what a particular package does, then better abort the operation and show us the output. If you know all packages and you know that they are not crucial to the system (like amarok would be such a package ;)), then accept the operation.

Should that not have worked like expected, you can go a more brutal approach. The following commands will wipe all KDE applications, configurations however will be unaffected, so you can simply reinstall them afterwards.
sudo apt-get purge kdelibs5 kdelibs5-data

Once done you can try running valoriez' command again. If it works better now, then we are on the right path. Next try to install kubuntu-desktop again, using the command from above. This time it should not mark anything as to be REMOVED. If so, go ahead with installation. If there should appear an issue while installation, then show us the output and try valoriez' command again -> output ...

Simply put: the more output you can show us the more likely we will be able to find the issue :)

Additionally it would be good if you could show us the outputs of
cat /etc/apt/sources.list

and
ls /etc/apt/sources.list.d

To get out of the chroot you'll need to revert the mount stuff again:
To leave the chroort:
exit

To revert the mounts (remember changing the /mnt/ to whether you have mounted it):
sudo umount /mnt/sys/

sudo umount /mnt/proc/

sudo umount /mnt/dev/

sudo sync

sudo umount /mnt/

sudo sync

(The sync commands are to instruct the system that it should write pending changes on the hard drive now, so that no data gets lost).

Now you should be able to reboot and maybe your system has a GUI again :)

BTW, if you have some time you can also try more real time support via IRC. In your live session there is an entry in the menu "IRC Client" if you lunch that a client will come up and lead you to #kubuntu on the freenode IRC network, usually there is good support there. Also you can find valoriez as valorie and me as apachelogger in #kubuntu :)

Annoyed with bbcode since 1999.
mue.de
Registered Member
OS
Hi apachelogger,

thanks for that excessive reply,
apachelogger wrote:First things first.
If you did not already do it: backup all your data. You should be able to access your partitions as well as backup medium (e.g. external USB hard drive) from within a Kubuntu Live CD/DVD session.
is already done.
apachelogger wrote:...] whether you really need the existing setup sufficiently to spend a couple more hours on repairing it (could also be a matter of minutes). If not, install Kubuntu 11.04 and restore your settings from the backup (mind that you should under no circumstances copy the old /etc content to the new /etc as this will likely break everything as well :)).
As i said in a former post, it costed my a lot of time getting on that (stable) point with Lucid Lynx, therefore i've chosen the LTS-Version (10.04).
Many nights went by repairing the akonadi-trouble, the flashplugin mess, bring kMail to what it is now, installing a virtual Win98-Machine (from a broken elder Laptop with a lot of applications i still use frequently); so i don't want to start at point zero again ;-(
By the way: akonadi was setup with an external MySQL-dB which stored about 8.000 title), DigiKam was running fine for thousands of Photos, Apache2 was serving my home-Wiki, CUPS Printserver was running with 4 printers... and so on
apachelogger wrote:If you choose the repair option, then we shall have some fun.
So, let's have some fun; only windows-users are used to setup their system from zero every few months ;-), i thought meanwhile.
apachelogger wrote:All of this can be done from a Live session, so you will be able to copy and paste stuff easily in case there is an error. We will achieve this by "chrooting" into the system. Essentially that means that we will change the / of a terminal to actually be /mnt/. Might sound complicated, but that is not the important bit here anyway ;).
I've prepaired a live-Stick (from a Live-Boot-DVD; Natty Narwhal) and am working with it now on the damaged Laptop (where only Windows Vista is usable by Multi-Boot)
If you have some time, i'll deliver all the needed information, thanks a lot.

[quote="apachelogger"]So, from a live session:
Start konsole
Mount your old root (i.e. /) partition, you can do this either via the file manager Dolphin or if you actually know the device name you can do manual mounting like
sudo mount /dev/sda0 /mnt

I have to say, that i have a 15GB root-Partition and a 64GB /home-Partition, as listet below
ubuntu@ubuntu:/cdrom$ sudo sfdisk -l /dev/sda

Festplatte /dev/sda: 30401 Zylinder, 255 Köpfe, 63 Sektoren/Spur
Warnung: erweiterte Partition beginnt nicht an einer Zylindergrenze
DOS und Linux werden den Inhalt unterschiedlich interpretieren.
Einheit = Zylinder von 8225280 Bytes, Blöcke von 1024 Bytes, Zählung beginnt bei 0

Gerät  boot. Anfang   Ende  #Zyl.    #Blöcke   Id  System
/dev/sda1          0+    182-    183-   1464844   27  Unbekannt
/dev/sda2   *    191+   9917-   9727-  78125000    7  HPFS/NTFS
/dev/sda3      20548   30400    9853   79144222+   7  HPFS/NTFS
/dev/sda4       9917+  20547-  10631-  85389313    5  Erweiterte
/dev/sda5       9917+  11862-   1946-  15625000   83  Linux
/dev/sda6      20174+  20547-    374-   3002368   82  Linux Swap / Solaris
/dev/sda7      11862+  20173-   8312-  66759680   83  Linux
ubuntu@ubuntu:/cdrom$ ^C

Will soon be back

The first results:

ubuntu@ubuntu:/$ sudo mount /dev/sda5 /mnt
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$ sudo mount /dev/sda7 /home
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$ ls /home
chris  lost+found  muelux  muex
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$ ls /home/muelux
... Desktop    Images.sav    Musik.sw           Software  std3.odb    VirtuShr
_Arbeit.PCD5                Dokumente  LT6cA.cfg     Öffentlich     System_log  Vorlagen
Baskets Before Restoration  Downloads  Musik         _Photos            SystemLog   _Wiki_Anhaenge      ec_arbeit  Musik_dB.sav  µProjekte_Offline   Videos      www_Editoren
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$ sudo mount --bind /dev /mnt/
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$ sudo mount --bind /proc /mnt/
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$ sudo mount --bind /sys /mnt/
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$ sudo chroot /mnt/
chroot: failed to run command `/bin/bash': No such file or directory
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$

So, something's wrong with chroot?

What's about the different users? My configuration is stored eg. in the /home/muelux/.kde/share...,
now i'm the user 'ubuntu', shouldn't i define a user muelux first?
Without that i get errormessages, if i use rekonq now that can't store anything under /home/ubuntu/... which didn't exist under Lucid Lynx?
mue.de
Registered Member
OS
After executing Valoriez's command-sequence i got the following last errormessages:

Fehler traten auf beim Bearbeiten von:
 initramfs-tools
 linux-image-2.6.38-11-generic
 plymouth
 plymouth-label
 plymouth-theme-ubuntu-text
 linux-image-generic
 linux-generic
 plymouth-theme-kubuntu-text
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
muelux@ubuntu:~$

Some other relevant messages (i couldn't retrieve the whole log in the terminal):

Hole:212 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ natty-updates/main printer-applet i386 4:4.6.2-0ubuntu1.1 [32,0 kB]         
Hole:213 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ natty-updates/main quassel i386 0.7.2-0ubuntu2.1 [777 kB]                   
Hole:214 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ natty-updates/main quassel-data all 0.7.2-0ubuntu2.1 [449 kB]               
Hole:215 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ natty-updates/main system-config-printer-udev i386 1.3.1+20110222-0ubuntu16.3 [18,5 kB]
Hole:216 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ natty-updates/main update-manager-kde all 1:0.150.3 [7.876 B]               
Es wurden 233 MB in 1 min 59 s geholt (1.954 kB/s)                                                                     
Extrahiere Vorlagen aus Paketen: 100%
Vorkonfiguration der Pakete ...
(Lese Datenbank ... 70734 Dateien und Verzeichnisse sind derzeit installiert.)
Vorbereitung zum Ersetzen von perl-modules 5.10.1-17ubuntu4 (durch .../perl-modules_5.10.1-17ubuntu4.1_all.deb) ...

Ersatz für initramfs-tools wird entpackt ...
Vorbereitung zum Ersetzen von initramfs-tools-bin 0.98.8ubuntu3 (durch .../initramfs-tools-bin_0.98.8ubuntu3.1_i386.deb) ...
Ersatz für initramfs-tools-bin wird entpackt ...
Vormals abgewähltes Paket linux-image-2.6.38-11-generic wird gewählt.
Entpacken von linux-image-2.6.38-11-generic (aus .../linux-image-2.6.38-11-generic_2.6.38-11.48_i386.deb) ...
Done.
Vorbereitung zum Ersetzen von ure 1.7.0+LibO3.3.2-1ubuntu4 (durch .../ure_1.7.0+LibO3.3.3-1ubuntu2_i386.deb) ...
Ersatz für ure wird entpackt ...
Vorbereitung zum Ersetzen von uno-libs3 1.7.0+LibO3.3.2-1ubuntu4 (durch .../uno-libs3_1.7.0+LibO3.3.3-1ubuntu2_i386.deb) ...
Ersatz für uno-libs3 wird entpackt ...
Vorbereitung zum Ersetzen von apt 0.8.13.2ubuntu2 (durch .../apt_0.8.13.2ubuntu4.1_i386.deb) ...
Ersatz für apt wird entpackt ...
Trigger für man-db werden verarbeitet ...
Trigger für ureadahead werden verarbeitet ...
Trigger für ufw werden verarbeitet ...
WARN: uid is 0 but '/' is owned by 999
apt (0.8.13.2ubuntu4.1) wird eingerichtet ...
gpg: Schlüssel 437D05B5: "Ubuntu Archive Automatic Signing Key <ftpmaster@ubuntu.com>" nicht geändert
gpg: Schlüssel FBB75451: "Ubuntu CD Image Automatic Signing Key <cdimage@ubuntu.com>" nicht geändert
gpg: Anzahl insgesamt bearbeiteter Schlüssel: 2
gpg:              unverändert: 2
Trigger für libc-bin werden verarbeitet ...
ldconfig deferred processing now taking place
(Lese Datenbank ... 74835 Dateien und Verzeichnisse sind derzeit installiert.)
Vorbereitung zum Ersetzen von libpam-runtime 1.1.2-2ubuntu8 (durch .../libpam-runtime_1.1.2-2ubuntu8.3_all.deb) ...
Ersatz für libpam-runtime wird entpackt ...
Ersatz für update-manager-kde wird entpackt ...
Vorbereitung zum Ersetzen von usb-creator-kde 0.2.28 (durch .../usb-creator-kde_0.2.28.3_all.deb) ...
Ersatz für usb-creator-kde wird entpackt ...
Vorbereitung zum Ersetzen von usb-creator-common 0.2.28 (durch .../usb-creator-common_0.2.28.3_all.deb) ...
Ersatz für usb-creator-common wird entpackt ...
Trigger für man-db werden verarbeitet ...
Trigger für ureadahead werden verarbeitet ...
Trigger für hicolor-icon-theme werden verarbeitet ...
Trigger für packagekit-backend-aptcc werden verarbeitet ...
Trigger für python-support werden verarbeitet ...
Trigger für libglib2.0-0 werden verarbeitet ...
Unable to open directory /usr/lib/gio/modules: Error opening directory '/usr/lib/gio/modules': No such file or directory
Trigger für fontconfig werden verarbeitet ...
Trigger für shared-mime-info werden verarbeitet ...
Unknown media type in type 'virtual/bluedevil-input'
Unknown media type in type 'virtual/bluedevil-audio'
Unknown media type in type 'virtual/bluedevil-sendfile'
Unknown media type in type 'all/all'
Unknown media type in type 'all/allfiles'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mms'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmst'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmsu'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/pnm'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/rtspt'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/rtspu'
Unknown media type in type 'interface/x-winamp-skin'
libperl5.10 (5.10.1-17ubuntu4.1) wird eingerichtet ...
initramfs-tools-bin (0.98.8ubuntu3.1) wird eingerichtet ...
initramfs-tools (0.98.8ubuntu3.1) wird eingerichtet ...
update-initramfs: deferring update (trigger activated)
/usr/sbin/update-initramfs: 20: lzma: not found
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von initramfs-tools (--configure):
 Unterprozess installiertes post-installation-Skript gab den Fehlerwert 127 zurück
dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von linux-image-2.6.38-11-generic:
 linux-image-2.6.38-11-generic hängt ab von initramfs-tools (>= 0.36ubuntu6); aber:
  Paket initramfs-tools ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von linux-image-2.6.38-11-generic (--configure):
 Abhängigkeitsprobleme - verbleibt unkonfiguriert
uno-libs3 (1.7.0+LibO3.3.3-1ubuntu2) wird eingerichtet ...
Es wurde kein Apport-Bericht verfasst, da die Fehlermeldung darauf hindeutet, dass dies lediglich ein Folgefehler eines vorherigen Problems ist.
                       ure (1.7.0+LibO3.3.3-1ubuntu2) wird eingerichtet ...
apt-utils (0.8.13.2ubuntu4.1) wird eingerichtet ...
isc-dhcp-common (4.1.1-P1-15ubuntu9.1) wird eingerichtet ...
isc-dhcp-client (4.1.1-P1-15ubuntu9.1) wird eingerichtet ...
logrotate (3.7.8-6ubuntu3.1) wird eingerichtet ...
sudo (1.7.4p4-5ubuntu7.1) wird eingerichtet ...
libplymouth2 (0.8.2-2ubuntu23) wird eingerichtet ...
dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von plymouth:
 plymouth hängt ab von initramfs-tools; aber:
  Paket initramfs-tools ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von plymouth (--configure):
Es wurde kein Apport-Bericht verfasst, da die Fehlermeldung darauf hindeutet, dass dies lediglich ein Folgefehler eines vorherigen Problems ist.
                       dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von plymouth-label:
 plymouth-label hängt ab von plymouth (= 0.8.2-2ubuntu23); aber:
  Paket plymouth ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von plymouth-label (--configure):
Es wurde kein Apport-Bericht verfasst, da das Limit MaxReports bereits erreicht ist
                                                                                   libisc62 (1:9.7.3.dfsg-1ubuntu2.2) wird eingerichtet ...
libdns69 (1:9.7.3.dfsg-1ubuntu2.2) wird eingerichtet ...
libisccc60 (1:9.7.3.dfsg-1ubuntu2.2) wird eingerichtet ...
libisccfg62 (1:9.7.3.dfsg-1ubuntu2.2) wird eingerichtet ...
libbind9-60 (1:9.7.3.dfsg-1ubuntu2.2) wird eingerichtet ...
liblwres60 (1:9.7.3.dfsg-1ubuntu2.2) wird eingerichtet ...
bind9-host (1:9.7.3.dfsg-1ubuntu2.2) wird eingerichtet ...
dnsutils (1:9.7.3.dfsg-1ubuntu2.2) wird eingerichtet ...
python-apt-common (0.7.100.3ubuntu6.1) wird eingerichtet ...
python-apt (0.7.100.3ubuntu6.1) wird eingerichtet ...
language-selector-common (0.34.2) wird eingerichtet ...
language-selector-kde (0.34.2) wird eingerichtet ...
dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von plymouth-theme-ubuntu-text:
 plymouth-theme-ubuntu-text hängt ab von plymouth; aber:
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von plymouth-theme-ubuntu-text (--configure):
python-gobject (2.28.3-1ubuntu1.1) wird eingerichtet ...
Es wurde kein Apport-Bericht verfasst, da das Limit MaxReports bereits erreicht ist
                                                                                   python-gobject-cairo (2.28.3-1ubuntu1.1) wird eingerichtet ...
update-manager-core (1:0.150.3) wird eingerichtet ...
amarok-common (2:2.4.0-0ubuntu5.1) wird eingerichtet ...
libqtcore4 (4:4.7.2-0ubuntu6.2) wird eingerichtet ...
amarok-utils (2:2.4.0-0ubuntu5.1) wird eingerichtet ...
libcurl3-gnutls (7.21.3-1ubuntu1.2) wird eingerichtet ...
libgpod4 (0.8.0-2ubuntu0.1) wird eingerichtet ...
libqt4-xml (4:4.7.2-0ubuntu6.2) wird eingerichtet ...
libqt4-dbus (4:4.7.2-0ubuntu6.2) wird eingerichtet ...
libqt4-network (4:4.7.2-0ubuntu6.2) wird eingerichtet ...
libqt4-script (4:4.7.2-0ubuntu6.2) wird eingerichtet ...
libqt4-sql (4:4.7.2-0ubuntu6.2) wird eingerichtet ...
libqtgui4 (4:4.7.2-0ubuntu6.2) wird eingerichtet ...
libqt4-svg (4:4.7.2-0ubuntu6.2) wird eingerichtet ...
amarok (2:2.4.0-0ubuntu5.1) wird eingerichtet ...
libxml2-utils (2.7.8.dfsg-2ubuntu0.1) wird eingerichtet ...
dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von linux-image-generic:
 linux-image-generic hängt ab von linux-image-2.6.38-11-generic; aber:
  Paket linux-image-2.6.38-11-generic ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von linux-image-generic (--configure):
dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von linux-generic:
 linux-generic hängt ab von linux-image-generic (= 2.6.38.11.26); aber:
  Paket linux-image-generic ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von linux-generic (--configure):
plasma-scriptengine-python (4:4.6.2a-0ubuntu5.1) wird eingerichtet ...
                                             dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von plymouth-theme-kubuntu-text:
 plymouth-theme-kubuntu-text hängt ab von plymouth; aber:
 plymouth-theme-kubuntu-text hängt ab von plymouth-theme-ubuntu-text; aber:
  Paket plymouth-theme-ubuntu-text ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von plymouth-theme-kubuntu-text (--configure):
python-cupshelpers (1.3.1+20110222-0ubuntu16.3) wird eingerichtet ...
                                                                                   system-config-printer-common (1.3.1+20110222-0ubuntu16.3) wird eingerichtet ...
printer-applet (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu1.1) wird eingerichtet ...

That's all i can report 'til now.

apachelogger wrote:But you can also try to repair things right away, of course I am guessing blindly what the issue could be, so don't get your hopes up. Without knowing what the actual problem is it is hard to fix it :)

The Main Problem arised after:
* The Kubuntu Lucid Lynx repo has as newest Amarok-Version the V2.3.0 available
* against my fears i followed a tip an tried to install the Amarok-Version from a backport repository
* I hit (in the oppinion of the mentor) the wrong ppa, so i tried to change it to Lucid Lynx backports and reinstall the new Amarok Version from there
* The reinstalling failed (-my Lucid Lynx was still running fine-) and following another tip i tried as a terminal-command
sudo apt-get -f install amarok

* That implied the whole bunch of changes (22 updates, 153 security update from the backport repository for Lucid Lynx) and from that point on the system wasn't unusable!
[/list]
apachelogger
KDE Developer
OS
mue.de wrote:Hi apachelogger,
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$ sudo mount /dev/sda7 /home
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$ ls /home
chris  lost+found  muelux  muex
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$ ls /home/muelux
... Desktop    Images.sav    Musik.sw           Software  std3.odb    VirtuShr
_Arbeit.PCD5                Dokumente  LT6cA.cfg     Öffentlich     System_log  Vorlagen
Baskets Before Restoration  Downloads  Musik         _Photos            SystemLog   _Wiki_Anhaenge      ec_arbeit  Musik_dB.sav  µProjekte_Offline   Videos      www_Editoren
chroot: failed to run command `/bin/bash': No such file or directory
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$

So, something's wrong with chroot?

What's about the different users? My configuration is stored eg. in the /home/muelux/.kde/share...,
now i'm the user 'ubuntu', shouldn't i define a user muelux first?
Without that i get errormessages, if i use rekonq now that can't store anything under /home/ubuntu/... which didn't exist under Lucid Lynx?

2 Things:
a) you really really really really should not mount your home into the live CD's home, this can break all sorts of things + won't work, because you are still the ubuntu user on the LiveCD, so it will want to use /home/ubuntu which is exactly why rekonq fell over. The point of a chroot is that you swap your / to another mounted partition, which allows you to operate within a completely different system from the one you originally had (well, not entirely different, it will still use the host system's kernel etc...). You do not need your home for that.

b) the chroot problem is probably coming from using a natty live CD, you should try with a lucid CD instead
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/relea ... d/release/

The other output was actually of you trying to upgrade the natty live CD, which failed. So, if the chroot should again throw the error from above, don't bother to try running anything, as long as the shell says ubuntu@ubuntu you are not in the chroot :)

mue.de
Registered Member
OS
Hello apachelogger,

(and sorry for that mistake); i had defined the user 'muelux' anew and logged in using the old username and password; i thought, my old system was already half on the way to the dist-upgrade to natty narwhal, so that i could anyway do the step forward?
How can i change / (root), where normally the /home-directory is located (if i don't have defined a seperate /home-Partition) without affecting the /home-dir ?

So it's the wrong way; i'm now running Lucid Lynx (live CD) and repeat the steps you mentioned.
chroot: cannot run command `/bin/bash': No such file or directory
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade && sudo apt-get install -f
#...]
#...]
445 aktualisiert, 2 neu installiert, 0 zu entfernen und 0 nicht aktualisiert.
Es müssen 403MB an Archiven heruntergeladen werden.
Nach dieser Operation werden 125MB Plattenplatz zusätzlich benutzt.
Möchten Sie fortfahren [J/n]?

So i'll excecute this installation
#...]
Hole:447 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main okular-extra-backends 4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1 [48,9kB]
Es wurden 403MB in 3Min 33s geholt (1.888kB/s)
Extrahiere Templates aus Paketen: 100%
#[...
apachelogger
KDE Developer
OS
mue.de wrote:Hello apachelogger,

(and sorry for that mistake); i had defined the user 'muelux' anew and logged in using the old username and password; i thought, my old system was already half on the way to the dist-upgrade to natty narwhal, so that i could anyway do the step forward?
How can i change / (root), where normally the /home-directory is located (if i don't have defined a seperate /home-Partition) without affecting the /home-dir ?

So it's the wrong way; i'm now running Lucid Lynx (live CD) and repeat the steps you mentioned.
chroot: cannot run command `/bin/bash': No such file or directory
ubuntu@ubuntu:/$ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade && sudo apt-get install -f
#...]
#...]
445 aktualisiert, 2 neu installiert, 0 zu entfernen und 0 nicht aktualisiert.
Es müssen 403MB an Archiven heruntergeladen werden.
Nach dieser Operation werden 125MB Plattenplatz zusätzlich benutzt.
Möchten Sie fortfahren [J/n]?

So i'll excecute this installation
#...]
Hole:447 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main okular-extra-backends 4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1 [48,9kB]
Es wurden 403MB in 3Min 33s geholt (1.888kB/s)
Extrahiere Templates aus Paketen: 100%
#[...

Well, you are still not in the chroot. And now the error gets funny.

So, what I'd like you to get is the output of the following commands (after mounting all the stuff)

ls -l /mnt/
ls -l /mnt/bin/bash
cat /mnt/etc/apt/sources.list
cat /mnt/etc/apt/sources.list.d/*
cat /mnt/etc/lsb-release

Then I should have a good idea of what the current state of the system actually is.

mue.de
Registered Member
OS
I am running the job now for about four hours, was gathering the information in my last post, but now i lost it (disconnection of the forum; kate had a segmentation fault).
Some of the warnings, that i could retrieve:
Entpacke Ersatz für apt ...
Verarbeite Trigger für man-db ...
Verarbeite Trigger für install-info ...
Verarbeite Trigger für hicolor-icon-theme ...
Verarbeite Trigger für shared-mime-info ...
Unknown media type in type 'all/all'

Unknown media type in type 'all/allfiles'

Unknown media type in type 'uri/mms'

Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmst'

Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmsu'

Unknown media type in type 'uri/pnm'

Unknown media type in type 'uri/rtspt'

Unknown media type in type 'uri/rtspu'

Unknown media type in type 'fonts/package'

Unknown media type in type 'interface/x-winamp-skin'

Richte apt ein (0.7.25.3ubuntu9.6) ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/cron.daily/apt ...

Verarbeite Trigger für libc-bin ...
(Lese Datenbank ... 78083 Dateien und Verzeichnisse sind derzeit installiert.)
Vorbereiten zum Ersetzen von libuuid1 2.17.2-0ubuntu1 (durch .../libuuid1_2.17.2-0ubuntu1.10.04.2_i386.deb) ...
Entpacke Ersatz für libuuid1 ...
Wähle vormals abgewähltes Paket linux-image-2.6.32-33-generic.
Entpacke linux-image-2.6.32-33-generic (aus .../linux-image-2.6.32-33-generic_2.6.32-33.72_i386.deb) ...
Done.
Vorbereiten zum Ersetzen von openoffice.org-emailmerge 1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4 (durch .../openoffice.org-emailmerge_1%3a3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2_all.deb) ...
javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
Please ensure that a JVM and the package openoffice.org-java-common
is installed.
If it is already installed then try removing ~/.openoffice.org/3/user/config/javasettings_Linux_*.xml
is installed.
If it is already installed then try removing ~/.openoffice.org/3/user/config/javasettings_Linux_*.xml
Disabling: mailmerge.py

unopkg done.
Entpacke Ersatz für openoffice.org-emailmerge ...
Entpacke Ersatz für libssl0.9.8 ...
Verarbeite Trigger für man-db ...
Verarbeite Trigger für ureadahead ...
Verarbeite Trigger für ufw ...
WARN: uid is 0 but '/' is owned by 999
Richte libssl0.9.8 ein (0.9.8k-7ubuntu8.6) ...

And it's still running:
Vorbereiten zum Ersetzen von plasma-desktop 4:4.4.2-0ubuntu14 (durch .../plasma-desktop_4%3a4.4.5-0ubuntu1_i386.deb) ...
Entpacke Ersatz für plasma-desktop ...
Vorbereiten zum Ersetzen von libkfontinst4 4:4.4.2-0ubuntu14 (durch .../libkfontinst4_4%3a4.4.5-0ubuntu1_i386.deb) ...
Entpacke Ersatz für libkfontinst4 ...
Vorbereiten zum Ersetzen von libkscreensaver5 4:4.4.2-0ubuntu14 (durch .../libkscreensaver5_4%3a4.4.5-0ubuntu1_i386.deb) ...
Entpacke Ersatz für libkscreensaver5 ...
Vorbereiten zum Ersetzen von libprocesscore4 4:4.4.2-0ubuntu14 (durch .../libprocesscore4_4%3a4.4.5-0ubuntu1_i386.deb) ...
Entpacke Ersatz für libprocesscore4 ...

Mount Result:
ubuntu@ubuntu:/cdrom$ mount
aufs on / type aufs (rw)
none on /proc type proc (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)
none on /sys type sysfs (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)
none on /dev type devtmpfs (rw,mode=0755)
none on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,noexec,nosuid,gid=5,mode=0620)
/dev/sdb1 on /cdrom type vfat (rw,relatime,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,errors=remount-ro)
/dev/loop0 on /rofs type squashfs (ro,noatime)
none on /sys/fs/fuse/connections type fusectl (rw)
none on /sys/kernel/debug type debugfs (rw)
none on /sys/kernel/security type securityfs (rw)
none on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev)
tmpfs on /tmp type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev)
none on /var/run type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,mode=0755)
none on /var/lock type tmpfs (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)
none on /lib/init/rw type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,mode=0755)
/dev/sda5 on /mnt type ext4 (rw)
/dev on /mnt type none (rw,bind)
/proc on /mnt type none (rw,bind)
/sys on /mnt type none (rw,bind)
ubuntu@ubuntu:/cdrom$
ubuntu@ubuntu:/cdrom$ ls -l /mnt
insgesamt 0
drwxr-xr-x   2 root root 0 2011-08-31 01:23 block
drwxr-xr-x  18 root root 0 2011-08-31 01:23 bus
drwxr-xr-x  43 root root 0 2011-08-31 01:23 class
drwxr-xr-x   4 root root 0 2011-08-31 01:23 dev
drwxr-xr-x  10 root root 0 2011-08-31 01:19 devices
drwxr-xr-x   4 root root 0 2011-08-31 01:23 firmware
drwxr-xr-x   6 root root 0 2011-08-30 22:56 fs
drwxr-xr-x   6 root root 0 2011-08-30 22:54 kernel
drwxr-xr-x 104 root root 0 2011-08-31 01:23 module
drwxr-xr-x   2 root root 0 2011-08-31 01:23 power
ubuntu@ubuntu:/cdrom$ ls -l /mnt/bin/bash
ls: Zugriff auf /mnt/bin/bash nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
ubuntu@ubuntu:/cdrom$ cat /mnt/etc/apt/sources.list
cat: /mnt/etc/apt/sources.list: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
mue.de
Registered Member
OS
Result after one night updating:
Richte bzip2 ein (1.0.5-4ubuntu0.1) ...

Richte libperl5.10 ein (5.10.1-8ubuntu2.1) ...

Richte sysvinit-utils ein (2.87dsf-4ubuntu17.4) ...
Richte sysv-rc ein (2.87dsf-4ubuntu17.4) ...

Richte libdbus-1-3 ein (1.2.16-2ubuntu4.3) ...

Richte libudev0 ein (151-12.3) ...

Richte libglib2.0-0 ein (2.24.1-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libusb-0.1-4 ein (2:0.1.12-14ubuntu0.2) ...

Richte libpng12-0 ein (1.2.42-1ubuntu2.2) ...

Richte libplymouth2 ein (0.8.2-2ubuntu2.2) ...

Richte libpango1.0-common ein (1.28.0-0ubuntu2.2) ...
Cleaning up font configuration of pango...
Cleaning up category xfont..
Updating font configuration of pango...
Cleaning up category xfont..
Updating category xfont..

Richte libpango1.0-0 ein (1.28.0-0ubuntu2.2) ...

Richte libfuse2 ein (2.8.1-1.1ubuntu3.1) ...

Richte fuse-utils ein (2.8.1-1.1ubuntu3.1) ...
udev active, skipping device node creation.
gzip: /initrd.img.gz: No such file or directory
cp: Aufruf von stat für „/vmlinuz“ nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von fuse-utils (--configure):
 Unterprozess installiertes post-installation-Skript gab den Fehlerwert 1 zurück
Richte libck-connector0 ein (0.4.1-3ubuntu2) ...

Richte libdbus-glib-1-2 ein (0.84-1ubuntu0.2) ...

Richte libpolkit-gobject-1-0 ein (0.96-2ubuntu0.1) ...

Richte libatk1.0-0 ein (1.30.0-0ubuntu2.1) ...

Richte libgtk2.0-common ein (2.20.1-0ubuntu2) ...
Richte libavahi-common-data ein (0.6.25-1ubuntu6.2) ...
Richte libavahi-common3 ein (0.6.25-1ubuntu6.2) ...

Richte libavahi-client3 ein (0.6.25-1ubuntu6.2) ...

Richte libkrb5support0 ein (1.8.1+dfsg-2ubuntu0.9) ...

Richte libk5crypto3 ein (1.8.1+dfsg-2ubuntu0.9) ...

Richte libkrb5-3 ein (1.8.1+dfsg-2ubuntu0.9) ...

Richte libgssapi-krb5-2 ein (1.8.1+dfsg-2ubuntu0.9) ...

Richte libcups2 ein (1.4.3-1ubuntu1.3) ...

Richte libtiff4 ein (3.9.2-2ubuntu0.7) ...

Richte libgtk2.0-0 ein (2.20.1-0ubuntu2) ...

Richte libcupscgi1 ein (1.4.3-1ubuntu1.3) ...

Richte libcupsdriver1 ein (1.4.3-1ubuntu1.3) ...

Richte libcupsimage2 ein (1.4.3-1ubuntu1.3) ...

Richte libcupsmime1 ein (1.4.3-1ubuntu1.3) ...

Richte libcupsppdc1 ein (1.4.3-1ubuntu1.3) ...

Richte libldap-2.4-2 ein (2.4.21-0ubuntu5.5) ...

Richte liblcms1 ein (1.18.dfsg-1ubuntu2.10.04.1) ...

Richte libxml2 ein (2.7.6.dfsg-1ubuntu1.2) ...

Richte libpoppler5 ein (0.12.4-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libslp1 ein (1.2.1-7.6ubuntu0.1) ...

Richte poppler-utils ein (0.12.4-0ubuntu5.2) ...
Richte libgs8 ein (8.71.dfsg.1-0ubuntu5.3) ...

Richte ghostscript ein (8.71.dfsg.1-0ubuntu5.3) ...
update-alternatives: Verwende /usr/bin/ps2pdf14, um /usr/bin/ps2pdf (ps2pdf) in Auto-Modus bereitzustellen.
Updating font configuration of gs...
Cleaning up category psprint..
Cleaning up category cmap..
Cleaning up category cid..
Cleaning up category truetype..
Cleaning up category gsfontderivative..
Cleaning up category type3..
Cleaning up category type1..
Updating category type1..
Updating category type3..
Updating category gsfontderivative..
Updating category truetype..
Updating category cid..
Updating category cmap..
Updating category psprint..
No CIDSupplement specified for Dotum-Bold, defaulting to 0.
No CIDSupplement specified for Batang-Regular, defaulting to 0.
No CIDSupplement specified for Batang-Bold, defaulting to 0.
No CIDSupplement specified for Dotum-Regular, defaulting to 0.

Richte cups-common ein (1.4.3-1ubuntu1.3) ...
Richte cups-client ein (1.4.3-1ubuntu1.3) ...

Richte wget ein (1.12-1.1ubuntu2.1) ...
Richte libsnmp-base ein (5.4.2.1~dfsg0ubuntu1-0ubuntu2.1) ...
Richte libsnmp15 ein (5.4.2.1~dfsg0ubuntu1-0ubuntu2.1) ...

Richte libhpmud0 ein (3.10.2-2ubuntu2.2) ...

Richte hpijs ein (3.10.2-2ubuntu2.2) ...

Richte python-imaging ein (1.1.7-1ubuntu0.1) ...

Richte hplip-data ein (3.10.2-2ubuntu2.2) ...

Richte libpolkit-backend-1-0 ein (0.96-2ubuntu0.1) ...

Richte libqtcore4 ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-xml ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-dbus ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-script ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqtgui4 ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-designer ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libphonon4 ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-network ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-xmlpatterns ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-webkit ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-sql ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-sql-sqlite ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...
Richte mysql-common ein (5.1.41-3ubuntu12.10) ...
Richte libmysqlclient16 ein (5.1.41-3ubuntu12.10) ...

Richte libqt4-sql-mysql ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...
Richte libqt4-qt3support ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-help ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-assistant ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-scripttools ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-svg ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libgl1-mesa-dri ein (7.7.1-1ubuntu3) ...

Richte libgl1-mesa-glx ein (7.7.1-1ubuntu3) ...

Richte libqt4-opengl ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte libqt4-test ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte soprano-daemon ein (2.4.2+dfsg.1-0ubuntu1.1) ...
Richte libsoprano4 ein (2.4.2+dfsg.1-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte libxml2-utils ein (2.7.6.dfsg-1ubuntu1.2) ...
Richte kdelibs5-data ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte xdg-utils ein (1.0.2-6.1ubuntu3.1) ...
Richte linux-image-2.6.32-33-generic ein (2.6.32-33.72) ...
Running depmod.
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-2.6.32-33-generic
cp: Aufruf von stat für „/vmlinuz“ nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
Failed to create initrd image.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von linux-image-2.6.32-33-generic (--configure):
 Unterprozess installiertes post-installation-Skript gab den Fehlerwert 2 zurück
Richte uno-libs3 ein (1.6.0+OOo3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...

Richte ure ein (1.6.0+OOo3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...

Richte x11-xserver-utils ein (7.5+1ubuntu2.1) ...

Richte apt-utils ein (0.7.25.3ubuntu9.6) ...

Richte dhcp3-common ein (3.1.3-2ubuntu3.3) ...
Richte dhcp3-client ein (3.1.3-2ubuntu3.3) ...

Richte logrotate ein (3.7.8-4ubuntu2.2) ...
Richte ntpdate ein (1:4.2.4p8+dfsg-1ubuntu2.1) ...
Richte openssl ein (0.9.8k-7ubuntu8.6) ...

Richte sudo ein (1.7.2p1-1ubuntu5.3) ...

Richte xkb-data ein (1.8-1ubuntu8.1~10.04.1) ...

Richte apparmor ein (2.5.1-0ubuntu0.10.04.3) ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/init.d/apparmor ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor/functions ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/private-files ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/gnome ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/freedesktop.org ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/base ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/X ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/ubuntu-email ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/ubuntu-gnome-terminal ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/private-files-strict ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/ubuntu-media-players ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/fonts ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/kde ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/ubuntu-browsers ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/nameservice ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/ubuntu-console-email ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/ubuntu-bittorrent-clients ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/ubuntu-console-browsers ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/dbus ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/user-tmp ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/ssl_certs ...

Richte libapparmor1 ein (2.5.1-0ubuntu0.10.04.3) ...

Richte libcurl3-gnutls ein (7.19.7-1ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte apt-transport-https ein (0.7.25.3ubuntu9.6) ...
Richte libisc60 ein (1:9.7.0.dfsg.P1-1ubuntu0.3) ...

Richte libdns64 ein (1:9.7.0.dfsg.P1-1ubuntu0.3) ...

Richte libisccc60 ein (1:9.7.0.dfsg.P1-1ubuntu0.3) ...

Richte libisccfg60 ein (1:9.7.0.dfsg.P1-1ubuntu0.3) ...

Richte libbind9-60 ein (1:9.7.0.dfsg.P1-1ubuntu0.3) ...

Richte liblwres60 ein (1:9.7.0.dfsg.P1-1ubuntu0.3) ...

Richte bind9-host ein (1:9.7.0.dfsg.P1-1ubuntu0.3) ...
Richte dnsutils ein (1:9.7.0.dfsg.P1-1ubuntu0.3) ...

Richte python-apt ein (0.7.94.2ubuntu6.4) ...

Richte man-db ein (2.5.7-2ubuntu1) ...
Updating database of manual pages ...

Richte openssh-client ein (1:5.3p1-3ubuntu7) ...

Richte libparted0debian1 ein (2.2-5ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte parted ein (2.2-5ubuntu5.2) ...
Richte rsync ein (3.0.7-1ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte uuid-runtime ein (2.17.2-0ubuntu1.10.04.2) ...

Richte w3m ein (0.5.2-2.1ubuntu1.2) ...

Richte pm-utils ein (1.3.0-1ubuntu3) ...
Richte libwbclient0 ein (2:3.4.7~dfsg-1ubuntu3.7) ...

Richte libsmbclient ein (2:3.4.7~dfsg-1ubuntu3.7) ...

Richte kdebase-runtime-data ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte oxygen-icon-theme ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte quassel-data ein (0.6.1-0ubuntu1.1) ...
Richte oxygen-icon-theme-complete ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte kdepimlibs-data ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte phonon ein (4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2) ...
Richte libkonq5-templates ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte avahi-autoipd ein (0.6.25-1ubuntu6.2) ...

Richte libavahi-core6 ein (0.6.25-1ubuntu6.2) ...

Richte bogofilter-common ein (1.2.1-0ubuntu1.1) ...
Richte bogofilter-bdb ein (1.2.1-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte bogofilter ein (1.2.1-0ubuntu1.1) ...
Richte libgutenprint2 ein (5.2.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte dnsmasq-base ein (2.52-1ubuntu0.1) ...
Richte libnspr4-0d ein (4.8.6-0ubuntu0.10.04.2) ...

Richte libnss3-1d ein (3.12.9+ckbi-1.82-0ubuntu0.10.04.1) ...

Richte libecryptfs0 ein (83-0ubuntu3.2.10.04.2) ...

Richte ijsgutenprint ein (5.2.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...
Richte ghostscript-x ein (8.71.dfsg.1-0ubuntu5.3) ...
Richte libgp11-0 ein (2.92.92.is.2.30.3-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte libgcr0 ein (2.92.92.is.2.30.3-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte libgnome-keyring0 ein (2.30.1-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte gnupg-agent ein (2.0.14-1ubuntu1.2) ...
Richte libhal1 ein (0.5.14-0ubuntu6) ...

Richte libhal-storage1 ein (0.5.14-0ubuntu6) ...

Richte ttf-opensymbol ein (1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...
Richte hunspell-en-ca ein (1:3.2.0-3ubuntu3.1) ...

Richte libkephal4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte kdebase-data ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte libsolidcontrolifaces4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libplasma-geolocation-interface4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte ksysguardd ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte kubuntu-default-settings ein (1:10.04ubuntu23.2) ...

Richte lftp ein (4.0.2-1ubuntu0.1) ...

Richte libpam-ck-connector ein (0.4.1-3ubuntu2) ...

Richte libpoppler-qt4-3 ein (0.12.4-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte samba-common ein (2:3.4.7~dfsg-1ubuntu3.7) ...

Richte smbclient ein (2:3.4.7~dfsg-1ubuntu3.7) ...
Richte kubuntu-docs ein (10.04.3.1) ...
Richte libatk1.0-data ein (1.30.0-0ubuntu2.1) ...
Richte libdbusmenu-glib1 ein (0.2.9-0ubuntu3.1) ...

Richte libdjvulibre-text ein (3.5.22-1ubuntu4.1) ...
Richte libdjvulibre21 ein (3.5.22-1ubuntu4.1) ...

Richte libgtk2.0-bin ein (2.20.1-0ubuntu2) ...
Richte libgudev-1.0-0 ein (1:151-12.3) ...

Richte libimobiledevice0 ein (0.9.7-1ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte libmagickcore2 ein (7:6.5.7.8-1ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte libmagickwand2 ein (7:6.5.7.8-1ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte libmodplug0c2 ein (1:0.8.7-1ubuntu0.2) ...

Richte libnm-util1 ein (0.8-0ubuntu3.2) ...

Richte libnm-glib2 ein (0.8-0ubuntu3.2) ...

Richte libpam-gnome-keyring ein (2.92.92.is.2.30.3-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte libpcsclite1 ein (1.5.3-1ubuntu4.2) ...

Richte libpolkit-agent-1-0 ein (0.96-2ubuntu0.1) ...

Richte libsdl1.2debian-alsa ein (1.2.14-4ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte libsdl1.2debian ein (1.2.14-4ubuntu1.1) ...
Richte libsndfile1 ein (1.0.21-2ubuntu0.10.04.1) ...

Richte libtag1-vanilla ein (1.6.3-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libtag1c2a ein (1.6.3-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte libxfont1 ein (1:1.4.1-1ubuntu0.1) ...

Richte libzip1 ein (0.9-3ubuntu0.1) ...

Richte linux-firmware ein (1.34.7) ...
dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von linux-image-generic:
 linux-image-generic hängt ab von linux-image-2.6.32-33-generic; aber:
  Paket linux-image-2.6.32-33-generic ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von linux-image-generic (--configure):
 Abhängigkeitsprobleme - lasse es unkonfiguriert
                dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von linux-generic:
 linux-generic hängt ab von linux-image-generic (= 2.6.32.33.39); aber:
  Paket linux-image-generic ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von linux-generic (--configure):
Richte modemmanager ein (0.3-0ubuntu2.2) ...
                                                                                   Richte myspell-en-gb ein (1:3.2.0-3ubuntu3.1) ...

Richte myspell-en-za ein (1:3.2.0-3ubuntu3.1) ...

Richte mysql-client-core-5.1 ein (5.1.41-3ubuntu12.10) ...
Richte mysql-server-core-5.1 ein (5.1.41-3ubuntu12.10) ...
Richte nvidia-current-modaliases ein (195.36.24-0ubuntu1~10.04) ...
Richte plasma-widget-kimpanel-backend-ibus ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
update-alternatives: Verwende /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/ibus-kde, um /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/ja_JP (xinput-ja_JP) in Auto-Modus bereitzustellen.
update-alternatives: Verwende /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/ibus-kde, um /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/ko_KR (xinput-ko_KR) in Auto-Modus bereitzustellen.
update-alternatives: Verwende /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/ibus-kde, um /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/zh_CN (xinput-zh_CN) in Auto-Modus bereitzustellen.
update-alternatives: Verwende /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/ibus-kde, um /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/zh_TW (xinput-zh_TW) in Auto-Modus bereitzustellen.
update-alternatives: Verwende /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/ibus-kde, um /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/zh_HK (xinput-zh_HK) in Auto-Modus bereitzustellen.
update-alternatives: Verwende /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/ibus-kde, um /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/zh_SG (xinput-zh_SG) in Auto-Modus bereitzustellen.

Richte pm-utils-powersave-policy ein (0.3.1) ...
Richte python-cupshelpers ein (1.2.0+20100408-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte system-config-printer-common ein (1.2.0+20100408-0ubuntu5.2) ...

Richte python-lazr.restfulclient ein (0.9.11-1ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte rdesktop ein (1.6.0-2ubuntu3.1) ...
Richte samba-common-bin ein (2:3.4.7~dfsg-1ubuntu3.7) ...

Richte system-config-printer-udev ein (1.2.0+20100408-0ubuntu5.2) ...
Richte ttf-liberation ein (1.05.2.20091019-4) ...
Richte ttf-thai-tlwg ein (1:0.4.13-4ubuntu0.1) ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/fonts/conf.avail/89-ttf-thai-tlwg-synthetic.conf ...
Richte ubiquity-ubuntu-artwork ein (2.2.27) ...
Richte ubiquity-casper ein (1.236.3) ...
Richte xserver-common ein (2:1.7.6-2ubuntu7.6) ...
Richte fglrx-modaliases ein (2:8.723.1-0ubuntu5) ...
Richte libpackagekit-qt-12 ein (0.5.7-0ubuntu2.2) ...

Richte libpackagekit-glib2-12 ein (0.5.7-0ubuntu2.2) ...

Richte python-packagekit ein (0.5.7-0ubuntu2.2) ...

Richte libglu1-mesa ein (7.7.1-1ubuntu3) ...

Verarbeite Trigger für python-central ...
Richte language-selector-common ein (0.5.8) ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/fonts/conf.avail/69-language-selector-ja-jp.conf ...

Richte update-manager-core ein (1:0.134.11) ...

Richte unattended-upgrades ein (0.55ubuntu5) ...
update-rc.d: warning: unattended-upgrades start runlevel arguments (none) do not match LSB Default-Start values (0 6)
update-rc.d: warning: unattended-upgrades stop runlevel arguments (0 6) do not match LSB Default-Stop values (none)

Richte python-software-properties ein (0.75.10.1) ...

Richte apturl-common ein (0.4.1ubuntu4.1) ...

Richte gdebi-core ein (0.6.0ubuntu2) ...

Richte packagekit-backend-apt ein (0.5.7-0ubuntu2.2) ...
Generating mime/codec maps...

Richte language-selector-qt ein (0.5.8) ...

Richte openoffice.org-style-oxygen ein (1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...
Richte openoffice.org-common ein (1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...

Richte openoffice.org-core ein (1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...

Richte openoffice.org-base-core ein (1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...

Richte openoffice.org-writer ein (1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...

Richte openoffice.org-calc ein (1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...

Richte openoffice.org-draw ein (1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...

Richte openoffice.org-impress ein (1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...

Richte python-uno ein (1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...

Richte openoffice.org-math ein (1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...

Richte perl-modules ein (5.10.1-8ubuntu2.1) ...
Richte mountall ein (2.15.3) ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/init/mountall.conf ...
Richte upstart ein (0.6.5-8) ...

Richte initscripts ein (2.87dsf-4ubuntu17.4) ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/init.d/sendsigs ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/init.d/umountroot ...

Richte dbus ein (1.2.16-2ubuntu4.3) ...
Der Systembenutzer »messagebus« existiert bereits. Abbruch.
start: Job is already running: dbus

Richte consolekit ein (0.4.1-3ubuntu2) ...
Richte update-inetd ein (4.35ubuntu0.1) ...

Richte cups-bsd ein (1.4.3-1ubuntu1.3) ...

Richte cups ein (1.4.3-1ubuntu1.3) ...
 * Starting Common Unix Printing System: cupsd                                                                           [ OK ]

Richte policykit-1 ein (0.96-2ubuntu0.1) ...

Richte hplip ein (3.10.2-2ubuntu2.2) ...
Creating/updating hplip user account...

Richte dbus-x11 ein (1.2.16-2ubuntu4.3) ...
Richte kdelibs-bin ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...
Richte language-pack-de ein (1:10.04+20110204) ...
Richte language-pack-en ein (1:10.04+20110204) ...
Richte language-pack-es ein (1:10.04+20110204) ...
Richte language-pack-fr ein (1:10.04+20110204) ...
Richte language-pack-it ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Richte language-pack-pl ein (1:10.04+20110204) ...
Richte language-pack-ru ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Richte language-pack-xh ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Richte rsyslog ein (4.2.0-2ubuntu8.1) ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/init/rsyslog.conf ...
rsyslog start/running, process 26430

Richte ureadahead ein (0.100.0-4.1.3) ...

Richte at ein (3.1.11-1ubuntu5.1) ...
atd start/running, process 26441

Richte acpid ein (1.0.10-5ubuntu2.1) ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/acpi/powerbtn.sh ...
acpid start/running, process 26450

Richte acpi-support ein (0.136.1) ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/acpi/power.sh ...
update-rc.d: warning: /etc/init.d/acpi-support missing LSB information
update-rc.d: see <http://wiki.debian.org/LSBInitScripts>

Richte avahi-daemon ein (0.6.25-1ubuntu6.2) ...
avahi-daemon start/running, process 26510

Richte avahi-utils ein (0.6.25-1ubuntu6.2) ...
Richte screen ein (4.0.3-14ubuntu1.2) ...

Richte byobu ein (2.68-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte ghostscript-cups ein (8.71.dfsg.1-0ubuntu5.3) ...

Richte ecryptfs-utils ein (83-0ubuntu3.2.10.04.2) ...

Richte foomatic-db-gutenprint ein (5.2.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte gnome-keyring ein (2.92.92.is.2.30.3-0ubuntu1.1) ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-keyring-pkcs11.desktop ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-keyring-secrets.desktop ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-keyring-ssh.desktop ...

Richte jockey-common ein (0.5.8-0ubuntu8.1) ...

Richte network-manager ein (0.8-0ubuntu3.2) ...

Richte packagekit ein (0.5.7-0ubuntu2.2) ...

Richte perl ein (5.10.1-8ubuntu2.1) ...

Richte udev ein (151-12.3) ...
udev start/running, process 26665
Entferne »local diversion of /sbin/udevadm to /sbin/udevadm.upgrade«
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von udev (--configure):
                                                                                   dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von plymouth:
 plymouth hängt ab von udev (>= 149-2); aber:
  Paket udev ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von plymouth (--configure):
                                                                                   Richte ifupdown ein (0.6.8ubuntu29.2) ...
start: Job is already running: network-interface-security

dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von plymouth-label:
 plymouth-label hängt ab von plymouth (= 0.8.2-2ubuntu2.2); aber:
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von plymouth-label (--configure):
                                                                                   dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von dmsetup:
 dmsetup hängt ab von udev (>> 141-2); aber:
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von dmsetup (--configure):
                                                                                   dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von plymouth-x11:
 plymouth-x11 hängt ab von plymouth (= 0.8.2-2ubuntu2.2); aber:
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von plymouth-x11 (--configure):
                                                                                   Richte foomatic-filters ein (4.0.4-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte hpijs-ppds ein (3.10.2-2ubuntu2.2) ...

Richte kdelibs5 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte libplasma3 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte language-pack-de-base ein (1:10.04+20110204) ...
Generating locales...
  de_AT.UTF-8... done
  de_BE.UTF-8... done
  de_CH.UTF-8... done
  de_DE.UTF-8... up-to-date
  de_LI.UTF-8... done
  de_LU.UTF-8... done
Generation complete.

Richte language-pack-en-base ein (1:10.04+20110204) ...
Generating locales...
  en_AG.UTF-8... done
  en_AU.UTF-8... done
  en_BW.UTF-8... done
  en_CA.UTF-8... done
  en_DK.UTF-8... done
  en_GB.UTF-8... done
  en_HK.UTF-8... done
  en_IE.UTF-8... done
  en_IN.UTF-8... done
  en_NG.UTF-8... done
  en_NZ.UTF-8... done
  en_PH.UTF-8... done
  en_SG.UTF-8... done
  en_US.UTF-8... done
  en_ZA.UTF-8... done
  en_ZW.UTF-8... done
Generation complete.

Richte language-pack-es-base ein (1:10.04+20110204) ...
Generating locales...
  es_AR.UTF-8... done
  es_BO.UTF-8... done
  es_CL.UTF-8... done
  es_CO.UTF-8... done
  es_CR.UTF-8... done
  es_DO.UTF-8... done
  es_EC.UTF-8... done
  es_ES.UTF-8... done
  es_GT.UTF-8... done
  es_HN.UTF-8... done
  es_MX.UTF-8... done
  es_NI.UTF-8... done
  es_PA.UTF-8... done
  es_PE.UTF-8... done
  es_PR.UTF-8... done
  es_PY.UTF-8... done
  es_SV.UTF-8... done
  es_US.UTF-8... done
  es_UY.UTF-8... done
  es_VE.UTF-8... done
Generation complete.

Richte language-pack-fr-base ein (1:10.04+20110204) ...
Generating locales...
  fr_BE.UTF-8... done
  fr_CA.UTF-8... done
  fr_CH.UTF-8... done
  fr_FR.UTF-8... done
  fr_LU.UTF-8... done
Generation complete.

Richte language-pack-it-base ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Generating locales...
  it_CH.UTF-8... done
  it_IT.UTF-8... done
Generation complete.

Richte language-pack-kde-de ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Richte language-pack-kde-en ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Richte language-pack-kde-es ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Richte language-pack-kde-fr ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Richte language-pack-kde-it ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Richte language-pack-pl-base ein (1:10.04+20110204) ...
Generating locales...
  pl_PL.UTF-8... done
Generation complete.

Richte language-pack-kde-pl ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Richte language-pack-ru-base ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Generating locales...
  ru_RU.UTF-8... done
  ru_UA.UTF-8... done
Generation complete.

Richte language-pack-kde-ru ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Richte language-pack-xh-base ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Generating locales...
  xh_ZA.UTF-8... done
Generation complete.

Richte language-pack-kde-xh ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...
Richte libapparmor-perl ein (2.5.1-0ubuntu0.10.04.3) ...
Richte apparmor-utils ein (2.5.1-0ubuntu0.10.04.3) ...
Richte libwww-perl ein (5.834-1ubuntu0.1) ...
dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von plymouth-theme-ubuntu-text:
 plymouth-theme-ubuntu-text hängt ab von plymouth; aber:
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von plymouth-theme-ubuntu-text (--configure):
                                                                                   Richte plasma-scriptengine-javascript ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte kdebase-runtime ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte quassel ein (0.6.1-0ubuntu1.1) ...
Richte kdepimlibs5 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte libkleo4 ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...

Richte libkpgp4 ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...

Richte libkdepim4 ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...

Richte ktimetracker ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...
Richte kdepim-runtime ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...

Richte korganizer ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...

Richte kontact ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...

Richte knotes ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...
Richte kaddressbook ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...

Richte libksieve4 ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...

Richte libmimelib4 ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...

Richte kmail ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...

Richte kdepim-groupware ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...

Richte kdepim-wizards ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...
Richte kdepim-kresources ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...

Richte akregator ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...

Richte kdesudo ein (3.4.2.3-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte python-kde4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte software-properties-kde ein (0.75.10.1) ...

Richte libkonq5 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte ark ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte cups-driver-gutenprint ein (5.2.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...
No Gutenprint PPD files to update.
 * Reloading Common Unix Printing System: cupsd                                                                          [ OK ]
lpstat: No such file or directory

Richte dolphin ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte dragonplayer ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte gdebi-kde ein (0.6.0ubuntu2) ...

Richte libkipi7 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte gwenview ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von hal:
 hal hängt ab von udev (>= 143); aber:
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von hal (--configure):
                                                                                   Richte openoffice.org-kde ein (1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...

Richte icoutils ein (0.29.1-0ubuntu1~lucid) ...
Richte kamera ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte kate ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte kcalc ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte libkdecorations4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libkwineffects1 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libkworkspace4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte kde-window-manager ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libkonqsidebarplugin4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte kdepasswd ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte kdebase-bin ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte konqueror ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte plasma-widget-folderview ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte kdebase-plasma ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte libplasmagenericshell4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libtaskmanager4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte plasma-desktop ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libkfontinst4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libkscreensaver5 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libprocesscore4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libprocessui4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libsolidcontrol4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libplasma-applet-system-monitor4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libplasmaclock4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libksgrd4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte libweather-ion4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte plasma-dataengines-workspace ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte plasma-widgets-workspace ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte kdebase-workspace-data ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte kdebase-workspace-kgreet-plugins ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte kdebase-workspace-bin ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte kdm ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte klipper ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte libksignalplotter4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte ksysguard ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte systemsettings ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte kdebase-workspace ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte libkcddb4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte kdemultimedia-kio-plugins ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte kdepim-strigi-plugins ein (4:4.4.8-0ubuntu0.0.1) ...
Richte kfind ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte khelpcenter4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte kmag ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte kmix ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte kmousetool ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte konqueror-nsplugins ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte konsole ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte kopete ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte libkopete4 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte kppp ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...
Richte krdc ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte krfb ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...

Richte krosspython ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte ksnapshot ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte ksystemlog ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu2) ...
Richte kde-zeroconf ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1.1) ...
Richte libokularcore1 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte okular ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von kubuntu-desktop:
 kubuntu-desktop hängt ab von hal; aber:
  Paket hal ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von kubuntu-desktop (--configure):
                                                                                   Richte kwalletmanager ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte libkexiv2-8 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte plasma-dataengines-addons ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte plasma-widgets-addons ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte plasma-scriptengine-python ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte plasma-widget-kimpanel ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von plymouth-theme-kubuntu-logo:
 plymouth-theme-kubuntu-logo hängt ab von plymouth; aber:
 plymouth-theme-kubuntu-logo hängt ab von plymouth-label; aber:
  Paket plymouth-label ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von plymouth-theme-kubuntu-logo (--configure):
                                                                                   Richte printer-applet ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
Richte system-config-printer-kde ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu2) ...
Richte ubiquity-frontend-kde ein (2.2.27) ...

dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von udisks:
 udisks hängt ab von udev; aber:
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von udisks (--configure):
                                                                                   Richte update-manager-kde ein (1:0.134.11) ...

dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von usb-creator-common:
 usb-creator-common hängt ab von udisks (>= 1.0~); aber:
  Paket udisks ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
 usb-creator-common hängt ab von udisks (<< 1.1); aber:
  Paket udisks ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von usb-creator-common (--configure):
                                                                                   dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von usb-creator-kde:
 usb-creator-kde hängt ab von usb-creator-common (= 0.2.22.3); aber:
  Paket usb-creator-common ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von usb-creator-kde (--configure):
                                                                                   dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von xserver-xorg-core:
 xserver-xorg-core hängt ab von udev (>= 149); aber:
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von xserver-xorg-core (--configure):
                                                                                   dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von xserver-xorg-video-geode:
 xserver-xorg-video-geode hängt ab von xserver-xorg-core (>= 2:1.6.99.900); aber:
  Paket xserver-xorg-core ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von xserver-xorg-video-geode (--configure):
                                                                                   dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von casper:
 casper hängt ab von dmsetup; aber:
  Paket dmsetup ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von casper (--configure):
                                                                                   Richte libkdcraw8 ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte kdegraphics-strigi-plugins ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...
dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von lupin-casper:
 lupin-casper hängt ab von casper (>= 0.98); aber:
  Paket casper ist noch nicht konfiguriert.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von lupin-casper (--configure):
                                                                                   Richte okular-extra-backends ein (4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1) ...

Richte language-pack-kde-de-base ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...

Richte language-pack-kde-en-base ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...

Richte language-pack-kde-es-base ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...

Richte language-pack-kde-fr-base ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...

Richte language-pack-kde-it-base ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...

Richte language-pack-kde-pl-base ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...

Richte language-pack-kde-ru-base ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...

Richte language-pack-kde-xh-base ein (1:10.04+20100714) ...

Richte jockey-kde ein (0.5.8-0ubuntu8.1) ...

Richte ubiquity ein (2.2.27) ...
Installiere neue Version der Konfigurationsdatei /etc/init/ubiquity.conf ...

Richte kpackagekit ein (0.5.4-0ubuntu4.3) ...
Richte openoffice.org-emailmerge ein (1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4.2) ...
is installed.
Copying: mailmerge.py
Enabling: mailmerge.py
is installed.

unopkg done.

Richte apturl-kde ein (0.4.1ubuntu4.1) ...

Verarbeite Trigger für initramfs-tools ...
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-2.6.32-33-generic
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von initramfs-tools (--configure):
                                                                                   Verarbeite Trigger für python-support ...
Fehler traten auf beim Bearbeiten von:
 fuse-utils
 linux-image-2.6.32-33-generic
 linux-image-generic
 linux-generic
 udev
 plymouth
 plymouth-label
 dmsetup
 plymouth-x11
 plymouth-theme-ubuntu-text
 hal
 kubuntu-desktop
 plymouth-theme-kubuntu-logo
 udisks
 usb-creator-common
 usb-creator-kde
 xserver-xorg-core
 xserver-xorg-video-geode
 casper
 lupin-casper
 initramfs-tools
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
apachelogger
KDE Developer
OS
mue.de wrote:Mount Result:
ubuntu@ubuntu:/cdrom$ mount
aufs on / type aufs (rw)
none on /proc type proc (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)
/dev/sdb1 on /cdrom type vfat (rw,relatime,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,errors=remount-ro)
/dev/loop0 on /rofs type squashfs (ro,noatime)
none on /sys/fs/fuse/connections type fusectl (rw)
none on /sys/kernel/debug type debugfs (rw)
none on /sys/kernel/security type securityfs (rw)
tmpfs on /tmp type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev)
/dev on /mnt type none (rw,bind)
/proc on /mnt type none (rw,bind)
/sys on /mnt type none (rw,bind)

Shoot. Ok, sorry, but I gave you utterly wrong instructions for mounting :<

sudo mount /dev/sda5 /mnt
sudo mount ‐‐bind /dev /mnt/dev/
sudo mount ‐‐bind /proc /mnt/proc/
sudo mount ‐‐bind /sys /mnt/sys/

Mind the /dev, /proc and /sys after the /mnt in the last 3 commands. What I told you before was mounting your root to /mnt, then mount /dev over that, then mount /proc over that, then mount /sys over that. Hence your ls of /mnt actually lists the content of the live CD's /sys rather than the system root. Which is also the reason that chrooting did not work.

Terribly sorry for that.

With the revised instructions you should be able to chroot into your system just fine and execute the commands from before (valoriez' command chain + all the other stuff I told you). The update you had run over night was actually a an update of the liveCD, not the system. So, again, unless your shell says
"root@..." do not bother with trying to upgrade, because you will still be working on the live CD and not your system.

mue.de
Registered Member
OS
Hello,

i think, now it's working (i remember a c't Article to a similar theme (making a slip-stream Boot-Stick unpacking casper-rw..., chrooting into that environment... but i just didn't had it available, so i didn't recognize the mistake: also my fault)
Shouldn't we check now the used repos first?

here my /etc/apt/sources-list:
W: Fehlschlag beim Holen von http://ppa.launchpad.net/sam-sentynel/amarok/ubuntu/dists/lucid/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz  404  Not Found

E: Einige Indexdateien konnten nicht heruntergeladen werden, sie wurden ignoriert oder alte an ihrer Stelle benutzt.
root@ubuntu:/# cat /etc/apt/sources.
sources.list    sources.list~   sources.list.d/ sources.mist   
root@ubuntu:/# cat /etc/apt/sources.list
# deb cdrom:[Kubuntu 10.04 LTS _Lucid Lynx_ - Release i386 (20100427)]/ lucid main restricted
# See http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UpgradeNotes for how to upgrade to
# newer versions of the distribution.

deb http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid main restricted multiverse universe
deb-src http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid main restricted

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
deb http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates main restricted multiverse universe
deb-src http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates main restricted

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team. Also, please note that software in universe WILL NOT receive any
## review or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
deb-src http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid universe
deb-src http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates universe

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as to
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## multiverse WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
## security team.

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'backports'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository may not have been tested as
## extensively as that contained in the main release, although it includes
## newer versions of some applications which may provide useful features.
## Also, please note that software in backports WILL NOT receive any review
## or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
# deb http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-backports main restricted universe multiverse
# deb-src http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-backports main restricted universe multiverse

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from Canonical's
## 'partner' repository.
## This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is offered by Canonical and the
## respective vendors as a service to Ubuntu users.
# deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu lucid partner
# deb-src http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu lucid partner

deb http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security main restricted multiverse universe
deb-src http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security main restricted
deb-src http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security universe
deb http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian lucid contrib non-free #Oracle-Virtualbox
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/kubuntu-ppa/backports/ubuntu lucid main
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sam-sentynel/amarok/ubuntu lucid main
root@ubuntu:/#

Should i correct the missing sam-sentynel repo?
apachelogger
KDE Developer
OS
Careful, there is also /etc/apt/sources.list.d/, which is a directory and might contain individual files of sources entries, if so, you can probably move all of them elsewhere (/var/tmp/sources.list.d or something, just not on the CD and not into /tmp :))

Also remove the sam-sentynel line from your sources.list file (i.e. the last line).

Then try to run valoriez' command chain and see if that fails, if so please show us the (entire) output.

Additionally as mentioned earlier the following might actually fix the brokneness already:
sudo apt-get install kubuntu-desktop kdm

mue.de
Registered Member
OS
A new trial (i've lost an edited answer due to auto-logoff, then it was to late).
I've moved the ...sources.d dir and edited the sources.list to strip off the sentynel-ppa:
root@ubuntu:/# ls -l /etc/apt
insgesamt 56
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root  4096 2011-08-19 13:29 apt.conf.d
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root  4096 2010-04-15 06:33 preferences.d
-rw------- 1 root root     0 2010-04-27 13:04 secring.gpg
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  2672 2011-08-26 17:55 source.list.lucid_save
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  2613 2011-09-01 02:04 sources.list
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  2680 2011-09-01 02:04 sources.list~
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  2845 2011-08-26 18:02 sources.mist
-rw------- 1 root root  1200 2011-08-15 21:57 trustdb.gpg
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 10078 2011-08-16 08:07 trusted.gpg
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  9717 2011-08-15 21:57 trusted.gpg~
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root  4096 2010-04-15 06:33 trusted.gpg.d

root@ubuntu:/# ls -l /var/tmp/sources.list.d
insgesamt 12
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  0 2010-08-12 18:58 c-korn-vlc-lucid.list
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 60 2010-08-12 18:58 c-korn-vlc-lucid.list.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 63 2011-08-18 18:32 kubuntu-ppa-ppa-lucid.list
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 63 2011-08-18 18:32 kubuntu-ppa-ppa-lucid.list.save
root@ubuntu:/# sudo apt-get install kubuntu-desktop
sudo: unable to resolve host ubuntu
Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig
Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut       
Status-Informationen einlesen... Fertig
kubuntu-desktop ist schon die neueste Version.
Probieren Sie »apt-get -f install«, um dies zu korrigieren:
Die folgenden Pakete haben nicht-erfüllte Abhängigkeiten:
  libphonon4: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1+git20100522-0ubuntu1~lucid1~ppa1) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  libqt4-dbus: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  libqt4-designer: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
                   Hängt ab: libqtgui4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  libqt4-dev: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
              Hängt ab: libqtgui4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
              Hängt ab: libqt4-network (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
              Hängt ab: libqt4-help (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
              Hängt ab: libqt4-test (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
              Hängt ab: libqt4-declarative (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) soll aber nicht installiert werden
              Hängt ab: qt4-qmake (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
              Empfiehlt: libqtwebkit-dev (>= 2.0~) soll aber nicht installiert werden
  libqt4-help: Hängt ab: libqt4-sql (= 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1) aber 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2 soll installiert werden
  libqt4-opengl-dev: Hängt ab: libqt4-opengl (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  libqt4-qt3support: Hängt ab: libqt4-network (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
                     Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  libqt4-script: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  libqt4-scripttools: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  libqt4-sql: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  libqt4-sql-mysql: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  libqt4-sql-sqlite: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  libqt4-svg: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  libqt4-xml: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  libqt4-xmlpatterns: Hängt ab: libqt4-network (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
                      Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  libqtwebkit4: Hängt ab: libqt4-network (>= 4:4.7.0) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
                Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
                Hängt ab: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.7.0) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  phonon-backend-xine: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1+git20100522-0ubuntu1~lucid1~ppa1) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  qt4-designer: Hängt ab: libqt4-network (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
  qt4-dev-tools: Hängt ab: libqt4-help (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
                 Hängt ab: libqt4-network (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 soll installiert werden
E: Nicht erfüllte Abhängigkeiten. Versuchen Sie »apt-get -f install« ohne jegliche Pakete (oder geben Sie eine Lösung an).

So, there's only the choice of valoriez's Command-sequence to dist-upgrade?
apachelogger
KDE Developer
OS
mue.de wrote:So, there's only the choice of valoriez's Command-sequence to dist-upgrade?

3 things:
a) you need to run sudo apt-get update to apply the changes you did to the sources.list stuff
b) yes, you should executes valoriez' command, but unlike what the interesting choice of name suggests, it will not upgrade your system to a newer version of the distribution. Instead it will upgrade all packages using a more permissive algorithm (in particular dist-upgrade in comparision to upgrade allows the removal as well as the installation of packages to fullfill dependencies. This is necessary whenever one uses PPAs or the backports repository as packages in there often will need newer versions of other software which in turn conflict with the older versions, so in order to resolve the dependency tree sometimes a removal or more often the installation of a new package will be necessary. Hence dist-upgrade. apt-get upgrade on the other hand will block all such packages.
c) please also remove the kubuntu ppa you have in the sources.list those errors when trying to install kubuntu-desktop seem very much like this ppa is blocking it (also remember to run apt-get update after removing the line :))

mue.de
Registered Member
OS
Ok, i removed the kubuntu ppa, the last lines of the apt.source.list are now:
## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from Canonical's
## 'partner' repository.
## This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is offered by Canonical and the
## respective vendors as a service to Ubuntu users.
# deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu lucid partner
# deb-src http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu lucid partner

deb http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security main restricted multiverse universe
deb-src http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security main restricted
deb-src http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security universe
deb http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian lucid contrib non-free #Oracle-Virtualbox

The results :
root@ubuntu:/# cat /etc/lsb-release
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=10.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=lucid
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS"
root@ubuntu:/# sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade && sudo apt-get install -f
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid Release.gpg
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/main Translation-de
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/restricted Translation-de
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/multiverse Translation-de
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/universe Translation-de
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-updates Release.gpg                         
Ign http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main Translation-de         
Ign http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/restricted Translation-de
Ign http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/multiverse Translation-de
Ign http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/universe Translation-de
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-security Release.gpg
Ign http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security/main Translation-de
Ign http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security/restricted Translation-de
Ign http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security/multiverse Translation-de
OK   http://download.virtualbox.org lucid Release.gpg
Ign http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security/universe Translation-de
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid Release   
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-updates Release                 
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-security Release                 
Ign http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/ lucid/contrib Translation-de
Ign http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/ lucid/non-free Translation-de
OK   http://download.virtualbox.org lucid Release
OK   http://download.virtualbox.org lucid/contrib Packages
OK   http://download.virtualbox.org lucid/non-free Packages
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid/main Packages
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid/restricted Packages
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid/multiverse Packages
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid/universe Packages
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid/main Sources
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid/restricted Sources
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid/universe Sources
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-updates/main Packages
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-updates/restricted Packages
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-updates/multiverse Packages
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-updates/universe Packages
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-updates/main Sources
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-updates/restricted Sources
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-updates/universe Sources
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-security/main Packages
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-security/restricted Packages
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-security/multiverse Packages
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-security/universe Packages
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-security/main Sources
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-security/restricted Sources
OK   http://de.archive.ubuntu.com lucid-security/universe Sources
Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut       
Status-Informationen einlesen... Fertig
Probieren Sie »apt-get -f install«, um dies zu korrigieren.
Die folgenden Pakete haben nicht-erfüllte Abhängigkeiten:
  libphonon4: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1+git20100522-0ubuntu1~lucid1~ppa1) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  libqt4-dbus: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  libqt4-designer: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
                   Hängt ab: libqtgui4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  libqt4-dev: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
              Hängt ab: libqtgui4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
              Hängt ab: libqt4-network (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
              Hängt ab: libqt4-help (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
              Hängt ab: libqt4-test (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
              Hängt ab: libqt4-declarative (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) ist aber nicht installierbar
              Hängt ab: qt4-qmake (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
              Empfiehlt: libqtwebkit-dev (>= 2.0~) ist aber nicht installierbar
  libqt4-help: Hängt ab: libqt4-sql (= 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1) aber 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2 ist installiert
  libqt4-opengl-dev: Hängt ab: libqt4-opengl (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  libqt4-qt3support: Hängt ab: libqt4-network (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
                     Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  libqt4-script: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  libqt4-scripttools: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  libqt4-sql: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  libqt4-sql-mysql: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  libqt4-sql-sqlite: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  libqt4-svg: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  libqt4-xml: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  libqt4-xmlpatterns: Hängt ab: libqt4-network (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
                      Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  libqtwebkit4: Hängt ab: libqt4-network (>= 4:4.7.0) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
                Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
                Hängt ab: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.7.0) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  phonon-backend-xine: Hängt ab: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1+git20100522-0ubuntu1~lucid1~ppa1) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  qt4-designer: Hängt ab: libqt4-network (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
  qt4-dev-tools: Hängt ab: libqt4-help (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
                 Hängt ab: libqt4-network (= 4:4.7.0-0ubuntu2~lucid1~ppa2) aber 4:4.6.3-0ubuntu1 ist installiert
E: Nicht-erfüllte Abhängigkeiten. Versuchen Sie, -f zu benutzen.
root@ubuntu:/# id
uid=0(root) gid=0(root) Gruppen=0(root)
root@ubuntu:/# lsb_release
No LSB modules are available.
root@ubuntu:/# lsb_release -id
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description:    Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS
root@ubuntu:/# mount
/dev/sda5 on / type ext4 (rw,errors=remount-ro)
proc on /proc type proc (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)
binfmt_misc on /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc type binfmt_misc (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)

I can't see what's wrong?
mue.de
Registered Member
OS
I have some trouble when the laptop changes in stand-by mode; then the network becomes 'unmanaged' (have to boot completely new, or modificate the '/var/lib/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.state': set all entries to 'true' and do a 'sudo service network-manager restart'; but it's an old mistake in the kubuntu-system).
btw.: why NetworkManager but service 'network-manager'?
My second pitfall is, that i loose chroot-environment if i just hit accidently another instance of dolphin? (even a second <F3>-Window)?
So i noticed, that the /dev, /proc and /sys -were double mounted due to my retries?
I also don't really understand the trailing '/' at some commands, couldn't find something about the difference on the mount command (read info coreutils...)
In the c't-article from 1/2010, S.180ff 'Mirco Dölle' used the 'mount --bind' without trailing Slashes at the target-entry?
Is something else wrong?