This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

i cant uses both Krita and PureRef with out pen pressure

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
ablair
Registered Member
ok, i know i'm not the only one when it comes down to using PureRef, which is a software you can download free and uses it to keep your images (what ever it may be) open and have it stay on top of all or any programs you uses. So, when i got ride of Photoshop (cus financial reasons) i herd of Krita from a friend and he said it is just like Photoshop (kinda like it) but it works for me and i like it. My problem is that i cant have both Krtia and PureRef out. PureRef deactivates the pressure sensitivity and i don't think a code i have to activate it will work since that code was for Photoshop and is more of a java scrip. So, what I am asking is if there is a way to fix the pen pressure when using both software, so that I don't have to go back to Photoshop or pay any type of money for another system, or fine a free system that MAY workd with PureRef.
halla
KDE Developer
OS
I am not sure anyone will know the answer. I don't: I don't have pureref, and I don't really know what it does to a system, technically. But maybe you'd like to explore Krita's built-in reference images tool? See https://docs.krita.org/en/reference_man ... _tool.html