This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Color matching problem

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
abdulmajid
Registered Member

Color matching problem

Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:33 am
Hi,
I am facing problems in the output of colours such as exports :'( . When I export my artwork the colours on the art are very dull or you say lose saturation and looks pastels like. I have compared with the opening in different viewers and programs but the same results. It seems the Krita desktop shows more saturated colours as compared to others. I have noticed all other programs and viewers have the same colour patterns or colour saturation but Krita shows very saturated colours. Please advise. how to solve this issue.

Regards,
Abdul Majid
Mamarok
Manager
OS

Re: Color matching problem

Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:27 pm
Please do not crosspost the same question in various sub-forums, I deleted the other 2 instances.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
halla
KDE Developer
OS

Re: Color matching problem  Topic is solved

Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:42 pm
You've probably selected a linear gamma profile when creating an image. See https://docs.krita.org/en/general_conce ... gamma.html
abdulmajid
Registered Member

Re: Color matching problem

Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:04 am
Mamarok wrote:Please do not crosspost the same question in various sub-forums, I deleted the other 2 instances.

Thanks for the information. But I did not know anybody in here who will answer so copied same to others as well.
Sorry for the inconvenience. :'(

Regards,
Abdul Majid