This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Sliders?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Old_Tex
Registered Member

Sliders?

Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:43 pm
Being new to the forum, I am not sure I posted to the right place. However, please forgive me if I didn't.

I was wondering if the contrast on the slider buttons at the side and bottom of the main picture frame in Krita might be changed to make them stand out more.
When I am moving around the canvas, it is difficult to see the slide buttons on my monitor.
Maybe I am late in asking the question, but I did try to search the forums for an answer and could not find any reference to it.

Thank You
ahabgreybeard
Registered Member
OS

Re: Sliders?

Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:11 pm
Changing the cosmetic theme (Settings -> Themes) doesn't change the colours of the canvas sliders or their background colour but it may give a little bit better contrast for you when seen against the status bar area underneath (but not at the right side).

Another way to move the canvas is to press and hold the spacebar, which will change the cursor to a hand icon, then you can left-click (hold) with the mouse and drag the canvas around, or touch drag with your graphics pen.

If you use the Overview docker, you can move the canvas around by left-click (hold) drag on that.