This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

使用krita会有明显的卡顿

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
catchai
Registered Member

使用krita会有明显的卡顿

Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:10 pm
使用krita会有明显的卡顿,数位板没办法在画布上画出线条。安装的是krita-x64-4.1.5版本
tymond
KDE Developer
I'm sorry that you waited. The most probable cause is that nobody can speak your language. I can't speak your language too. But fortunately I can speak Google Translate. I made two versions of this comment, English and Chinese (because Google Translate says it's Chinese). Hopefully it will help you.

What you describes is tablet driver issue. I need to know what your OS is (Windows, Linux or Mac). I need to know the brand of your tablet (Wacom, Huion, XP or something else). I need the version of your tablet driver, too. Also how it can't draw lines on the canvas? How it looks like? Please describe it more.

Also please go to Configure Krita -> Tablet Settings -> Tablet Testers and paste here what it says when you draw on the little rectangle on the left. This will tell us what the problem with the driver actually is.

---

对不起,你等了。 最可能的原因是没有人能说你的语言。 我也说不出你的语言。 但幸运的是,我可以说Google翻译。 我发表了两个版本的评论,英文和中文(因为谷歌翻译说它是中文)。 希望它会对你有所帮助。

您描述的是平板电脑驱动程序问题。 我需要知道你的操作系统是什么(Windows,Linux或Mac)。 我需要知道你的平板电脑的品牌(Wacom,Huion,XP或其他)。 它怎么不能在画布上画线? 看起来怎么样? 请详细说明。

另外,请转到配置Krita - >平板电脑设置 - >平板电脑测试仪,并在此处粘贴在左侧的小矩形上绘制时的内容。 这将告诉我们驱动程序实际上是什么问题。
johnspooky
Registered Member
I can help by doing some back-&-forth translations here:

Question in Chinese:
使用krita会有明显的卡顿,数位板没办法在画布上画出线条。安装的是krita-x64-4.1.5版本

Its English Translation:
Noticeable lags had been experienced when using the Krita. I can't draw the lines on the Canvas of my tablet. The version installed is krita-x64-4.1.5.

What you describes is tablet driver issue. I need to know what your OS is (Windows, Linux or Mac). I need to know the brand of your tablet (Wacom, Huion, XP or something else). I need the version of your tablet driver, too. Also how it can't draw lines on the canvas? How it looks like? Please describe it more.

Also please go to Configure Krita -> Tablet Settings -> Tablet Testers and paste here what it says when you draw on the little rectangle on the left. This will tell us what the problem with the driver actually is.

Solution translated back into Chinese:

你描述的问题与平板电脑驱动程序有关。你用的是什么操作系统(Windows, Linux或Mac)?我需要知道你的平板电脑的品牌(Wacom, Huion, XP或其他)。我也需要你的平板电脑驱动程序版本。什么叫“不能在画布上画线”呢?看起来是怎么样的?请详细描述一下。

另外,请操作一下Configure Krita -> Tablet Settings -> Tablet Testers,在左边的小矩形上画图,看看出现什么结果,并把结果贴到这个论坛上。这样我们就能了解驱动程序出了什么问题。

Hope you find these information help full. Credit goes to Top Chinese-English Translation. Post your further questions here and will try to get it translated as soon as I see them.