This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
The Discussions and Opinions forum is a place for open discussion regarding everything related to KDE, within the boundaries of KDE Code of Conduct. If you have a question or need a solution for a KDE problem, please post in the apppropriate forum instead.

Thanks for developing KDE

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
afoh
Registered Member

Thanks for developing KDE

Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:49 am
I wanted to thank all of the KDE team for pushing through Linux boundaries and limitations by providing such a great and highly customizable free desktop environment for us Linux fans to try and enjoy. I've been a KDE user since 3.5 all the way to 4.0 and I constantly check on new versions and features. I've been testing almost every major version till 5.18, and all I can say is this has come a long way for the end user, really providing eye candy and high function. So my way of showing some appreciation is by posting a vídeo of my desktop, haha, I really enjoy this system on this desktop environment. Cheers for KDE.

https://youtu.be/FJ76NLAl4hg
debjeb
Registered Member
OS

Re: Thanks for developing KDE

Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:05 pm
I agree! This is by far the best desktop out there. Like you said, Cheers for KDE!

--
debjeb
Lachu
Registered Member
OS

Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:24 pm
I love Plasma5 and OpenSUSE Tumbleweed, but do not have time to test alternatives. I am really IT professional with bachelor degree, who do not use Windows, cause I do not have time to test software. I prefer work and have fun with my computer. Maybe I will learn something or save time if I change preferences/software I used... But... I am not sure and I could waste whole live on testing - there exist too many software. So I understood Windows users and pity them.

Lachu, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Nov.
BdazmedPrim
Registered Member
OS

Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:50 am
KDE team make a great job and still making it!
That's true about testing - we can't know all the products coz of having a lot of activities.
Do we have a composing table with a rating of all products or kind of it?