This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
The Discussions and Opinions forum is a place for open discussion regarding everything related to KDE, within the boundaries of KDE Code of Conduct. If you have a question or need a solution for a KDE problem, please post in the apppropriate forum instead.

Promote Kde Plasma with printable PDF

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
robertotamburrino
Registered Member
OS
If I may have my say, in the site https://kde.org/ i it would take a page with the guidelines that teach how to best advertise KDE Plasma, and since not everyone stays on the PC for long, you should download some PDF that can be printed in A4, which shows how to use Plasma at its best, the most salient features of the DE and the installable programs and the types of packages that can be installed, perhaps even how to download, try live and install a typical operating system Kde Neon User as well as Flyers; Since each country has its own language, these PDFs in English must be translated into all languages, so it would be advisable to keep the original files in the formats you use SLA, SVG, ODT, JPG, etc ... and fonts used, with license open downloadable from the page, the recommended program to create such PDFs is definitely Scribus (if there are any other open, I don't know them). What do you think ? ;)
vsevolodderby
Registered Member
The same haircut can look completely different on different men. And it's not just about the style or features of the hair structure: the shape of the face plays a big role in the final image, which you should rely on when choosing the perfect option. Click
congdat
Registered Member
robertotamburrino wrote:If I may have my say, in the site https://kde.org/ i it would take a page with the guidelines that teach how to best advertise KDE Plasma, and since not everyone stays on the PC for long, you should download some PDF that can be printed in A4, which shows how to use Plasma at its best, the most salient features of the DE and the installable programs and the types of packages that can be installed, perhaps even how to download, try live and install a typical operating system Kde Neon User as well as Flyers; Since each country has its own language, these PDFs in English must be translated into all languages, so it would be advisable to keep the original files in the formats you use SLA, SVG, ODT, JPG, etc ... and fonts used, with license open downloadable from the page, the recommended program to create such PDFs is definitely Scribus (if there are any other open, I don't know them). What do you think ? ;)
You can find the game Pocket City 2 Android Free Downloadentertainment on the website getmodnow for free and safe

I think your idea of creating a page with guidelines on how to best advertise KDE Plasma on the KDE website is a great suggestion. Providing a downloadable PDF with instructions on how to use Plasma effectively, highlighting its prominent features, and showcasing installable programs and packages would be helpful for users.