This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

nepomuk query "last accessed files"

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
luisfe
Registered Member

nepomuk query "last accessed files"

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:44 pm
I am trying to create a virtual folder that contains the last 20 accessed pdf files and variations. The dolphin date filtering is not enough, since it works for fixed dates. So I tried to perform a sparql query. So I try:

nepomuksearch:/?sparql=select ?doc where { ?doc nie:mimeType 'application/pdf'^^xsd:string . ?doc nfo:fileLastAccessed ?date } ORDER BY DESC(?date) LIMIT 20

But this does not work, the mimetype is ok, the problem is that nfo:fileLastAccessed does not provide any result.

Does anyone know how to get last accesed files? Nepomuk querys seem complicated...
Ignacio Serantes
Registered Member
OS
Query seems right but the problem here is nfo:fileLastAccessed has no values. I tested in my system and this property is always empty so you can not use it. If no program is updating this value then this information is not available in Nepomuk.

You could use nao:lastModified to obtain last modified files but I'm afraid that information about last accessed files it's not being stored in Nepomuk.

Ignacio Serantes, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Nov.
luisfe
Registered Member
Thanks, lastModified sort of work, although it is not exactly the same. I gess that using last Acess time may increase a lot the uses of resources by nepomuk.