This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Disable autosave auto deleting. Its just stupid.

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
greycore
Registered Member
I again create this thread becouse i AGAIN lost hours of progress. Backups on. Autosaves on. I was saving constantly. Over a hundred times maybe. Only one backup created... Im super ****. I think i will stop using Krita becouse of this. Nearly perfect app and one super bad flaw that devs just choose to keep in. What is the benefit for deleting autosaves? Why do you torment me so? Its nonsence, just leave it be. Backups dont help either becouse Krita just spontaneously decides to not save anymore. Autosaves are my only saving grace. And it gets deleted. Please stop. For the sake of my nerves. I was working on a commission that is paid for hourly afterall...
Oh and i should probably mention that ive tried saving multiple times, each time the table asking me whether to save it poped up and clicked yes. But it happened multiple times for some reason.

If they must be deleted for some otherworldly reason, could they at least be sent to the trashbin? So that i could recover them?

And if that is not possible, im legit gonna try and learn how to make a plugin. Becouse if the devs wont do i, ill have to.