This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Another desktop's application showing on current desktop tas

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
lucasc
Registered Member
OS
I'm having this annoying problem and need some help. The thing is, I have a script which opens/closes chrome windows to run some macros. In order to keep my desktop clean, I put this script on desktop 2. Even so, the chrome windows that were being opened keep doing so on desktop 1. To mitigate that problem, In used KDE windows options to always open chrome on desktop 2. But even then they keep showing on desktop 1 task manager, as you can see this in the printscreen, in which the konsole were opened on desktop 2 and yet is showing on desktop 1 taskbar.

Before someone asks, yes, I check on task manager options to only show tasks of current desktop. (actually I tested everything on GUI task manager settings)

So, there's a way to prevent the entries to showing up on task manager? Or, even better, to prevent windows opened by a konsole on another desktop to be opened on current desktop? Thank you very much and have a nice day. =)

Kubuntu 22.04
KDE Plasma Version: 5.24.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.92.0
Qt Version: 5.15.3
Kernel Version: 5.15.0-39