This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Can't change window title bar color

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Fenix17
Registered Member
OS

Can't change window title bar color

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:16 pm
Good evening everyone!
I'm new to the forum but not new to kde (using it on my Manjaro installation since 2 years), so please forgive me if i'm posting in the wrong section XD
I've made a search both in this forum and also in Manjaro's one but no luck, so i've decided to ask for help...
Like discussion subject state i've troubles setting window title bar background color (same for all windows btw) : i go to setting - colors - select the active there and click the button to modify it (i've done this for a bit of other colors already and all worked fine) but no way to change that damn title bar color! It should be: common color - active title bar but even if the color i've selected is saved it doesn't apply!

Can anyone give me a solution? My eyes will love you!
Thanks!!!!
Mamarok
Manager
OS
I just tried, and indeed, this seems to be hardcoded, please file a bug, specifying your exact Plasma version

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
Fenix17
Registered Member
OS
Mamarok wrote:I just tried, and indeed, this seems to be hardcoded, please file a bug, specifying your exact Plasma version

Done! (hope in the right way)

https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=413080