This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Color scheme editor missing setting?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
barnabascollins
Registered Member

Color scheme editor missing setting?

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:23 pm
Hello! I am running KDE plasma on a Manjaro VM and I made the color scheme to my linking (dark title bars, light window) by modifying the existing breeze dark theme, it was easier than darkening the light one. However, one issue remained and I don't know which setting can fix it, I'm new to this. As you can see in the image, in lists where the rows were one black and the next dark gray the dark gray ones did not change from the original dark theme: what is the setting I have to change to fix this? I have tried all I think, to no avail.
airdrik
Registered Member
OS
That looks like you need to update the View Alternate Background color: In the color scheme editor, under the Color set drop-down, switch to View. You should see a number of color elements specific to the View components, including the Normal and Alternate Background colors. (there are similar selections for the remaining color sets, but I don't know that the Alternate Background from any of the other color sets is actually used by anything).

airdrik, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Dec.