This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Bluetooth headphones issue Disturbed sound

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
ihusky
Registered Member
Good Morning,

I have strange issue, I upgrade Ubuntu to Kubuntu version (on ubuntu everything worked fine), but now I have strange issue, on first connection of my bluetooth headphones (JBL) I have very loud and disturbed sound, after reconnect device, everything is normal. I discovered that the problem is with profile (on first connect it set HSP/HFP profile, and I can manually change this to A2DP profile and sound work great.

So can someone tell me how to set this profile to I have this on each connect?
Mamarok
Manager
OS
This is most likely handled by pulseaudio, so the place where this is set should be found in the System Settings > Multimedia or Audio. Not sure you actually can modify the profile settings (yet), I am not sure this is already implemented, but if not, it certainly should be.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...