This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Some plasma buttons are suddenly bigger than normal

Tags: hidpi, scale, scaling, buttons hidpi, scale, scaling, buttons hidpi, scale, scaling, buttons
(comma "," separated)
jbouter
Registered Member
OS
Since today, after enabling and then disabling HiDPI scaling, some buttons in the plasma interface seem to be bigger than usual.

I've uploaded some screenshots to imgur

Does anyone know what is affecting this?

My Font DPI is set to 96, my scaling factor is set to 1 (for all displays), and my cursor size is set to 24.

When I enable HiDPI and move to my laptop screen, everything looks alright. It is as if some plasma elements are unaffected with the change back to no scaling (when using an external monitor)
jbouter
Registered Member
OS
Had the problem on 5.17.5, but it persists on 5.18. I'm using KDE Neon
jbouter
Registered Member
OS
If I move away my .config, and start afresh, I can trigger this bug by enabling the breeze dark plasma style
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Please file a bug on https://bugs.kde.org, the forum is the wrong place for this.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...