This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

TwinView and Possible Issued with Unwanted TaskBar

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
marc@marcpare.com
Registered Member
OS
I have just reinstalled my instance of Mageia7 on my production computer. Everything went smoothly except for 1 issue.

On entering Plasma (v.5.15.4) I got the usual TwinView window from which I chose for 2 monitors. However, this time, I got my usual taskbar on my left monitor, but, where I wanted no taskbar on my right monitor I got a small taskbar called "Default". As I only want 1 taskbar on my left monitor, I tried to find a way to remove the right-hand small taskbar for which there does not seem to be any. When I unlock widgets, it still has no effect on this taskbar.

Would anyone know how to remove this taskbar? You can view a screencapture of my bottom taskbar at the link below. Note that the unwanted small bottom taskbar is on the right-hand side of the image. [img]parentreprise.com/images/2020/Screenshot_20200503_081919.png[/img]

Thanks for any info.

Marc
Mageia7.1; Plasma 5.15.4; VideoCard: nVdia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Mamarok
Manager
OS
you don't get options to remove it with a right click on it?

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...