This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

display icons and panel clone for all connected monitors

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
neshi
Registered Member
Hi.
Is there a way to clone specific things from primary display to all connected monitors ?
I have dell precision 5540 and two connected monitors (also dells) with use of dell docking station and I'm using Fedora 31 if its make difference.

I'm looking for way to display (clone) panel and icons present on primary monitors to every connected monitor while in extended view (3 monitors making one continuous pulpit)

I know I can create separate panels and add icons to every display separately but I'm looking one consistent way to have auto-updated settings (icons and panels) on every display without need to change everyone of them (just changing setting on one would make changes visible on every display). And when I click on any icon then application should be opened on this current monitor / display when it was clicked. Additionally apart form the need to adjust all setting for all monitors every time I add something for the first one (annoying) i don't know if all added icons would not venture to first monitor when I'm mobile just with my laptop (for windows all icons were moved form all monitors to first one when they were not connected - v annoying)

Its smal thing but its annoying when working with many applications windows etc to be forced to move cursor from 3rd monitor all the way to 1st monitor to open application and then move its window back to third monitor :(. Additionally I got frequent changes in some settings (panel and icons) for