This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Full System Zoomed In, unusable.

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
kde-trail
Registered Member

Full System Zoomed In, unusable.

Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:03 pm
I recently installed KDE Manjaro on my old system and it used to work like a breeze, until today. I started my laptop only to see a very scaled up version of it. Immediately I thought of resolution but it wasn't changed a bit. Neither was the scale. Both were at their original. I tried a lot of other things like rebooting, reinstalling the gpu drivers, (I use AMD, not NVidia), and a whole lot of other things. None of them worked unfortunately.

Finally I decided to just clean install the whole thing again. And now it has happened again. I'll attach a couple of images to show how it looks like.

https://imgur.com/a/aUftpJe

I have no idea what to do anymore. The only thing I can try is Kubuntu.
Mamarok
Manager
OS
What did you change before this happened? Did you modify something in the DPI settings, or anything new in the display settings, like Global Scale modification?

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...