This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Red skeuomorphic icons

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Josesk Volpe
Registered Member
OS

Red skeuomorphic icons

Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:04 pm
I'm sick of these 'modern' flat and minimalist icons. That's it, in fact there's many cool and beautiful minimalist icons, but that never got to me my type, i find them boring, mostly ugly and not fitting my style.
But unfortunately, there's not much skeuomorphic icons in KDE Store, that's so much hard to fund something and i literally could only find 4 of them working, and all the others one i found are corrupted
The nearest one i liked are Oxygen and, specially, Nova7 (based on Oxygen).. Gnome were so much overgrayed and Oxygen a little too.

But i like a lot the red color, and both iconsets did not match much my desktop that has red frames and colorset, as the colorset used in both iconsets are blue...
Then, i tried Ultimate Edition Dark Glass, but it has some missing icons and, despite i like it, i think it exaggerated a lot in the red colors and most icons were hard to see in my dark theme, so i had to find for something a little more bright
So i found out Oxyen-Refit 2 - Red Version and i really really like the preview, but sadly, there's no download

I woud like to be using a red skeumorphic iconset, unframed, that's not much exaggerated nor much basic...
I'm sure there's something outside KDE Store, but i don't know where to find. I already searched on DeviantArt tho, no result.
That's how my desktop looks like right now using Oxygen:
mariaslash
Registered Member

Re: Red skeuomorphic icons

Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:54 pm
We are excited to invite you to discover the transformative power of the Vacuum Butt Lift at our state-of-the-art facility in the heart of New York City. Our expert team of licensed professionals is dedicated to helping you achieve your desired aesthetic goals in a safe and comfortable environment.
At Vacuum Butt Lift, we specialize in the latest non-surgical and minimally invasive techniques to lift, contour, and enhance your buttocks. Whether you're looking to reduce cellulite, add volume, or achieve a more lifted and toned appearance, we have the tools and expertise to help you achieve your goals.
So why not treat yourself to a pampering and rejuvenating experience at our center? Book your appointment today and discover the power of the Vacuum Butt Lift for yourself. https://vacuumbuttlift.com/brazilian-butt-lift/
dzon
Registered Member

Re: Red skeuomorphic icons

Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:18 pm
Guess you'll have to make some mixes. Me, I just make my own. Since I like the modern actions icons of breeze, I tend to make my own folder ones. Personally I hate the childish gnome,mint,xfce...whatever icons. They're kintergarten stuff, but that's just me. Anywhooo...there are scripts available out there that can change certain iconsets. These for example are made with/ for the Breeze icon set, both regular as RC. The RC one doesn't exist as far as I know. I adapted the script to work with the RC version. I'm just saying, you can make some, mix some. https://imgur.com/a/E0Peyjs

This realm's name is Maya. And she speaks Hertz. But Ahamkara makes a fuzz about it.