This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Toolbar Uniformity in Libre Office

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
tedhe
Registered Member

Toolbar Uniformity in Libre Office

Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:58 pm
I've tried other avenues to no avail, so thought I would tap into the brain trust here for a solution. Using the latest version of Manjaro KDE (Breeze Dark Mode), and Libre Office. In Libre Office, when trying to use one of the "pre-installed themes" for the toolbar in Libre Office (using Karasa Jaga Icons), only half the toolbar changes, with the other half remaining the same. Quite odd. I've tried going to non dark mode, and it didn't make a difference.

The only reason I'm even considering using one of the themes, is that when using Breeze dark, in Libre Office, the toolbar is defacto dark, which is great, except a few of the icons, namely Bold, Italics, etc. are black icons, and therefore barely show on the toolbar, having been drowned out by the Breeze Dark mode.

That being said, the same thing happens when using just Breeze (non dark mode). Quite the conundrum. Ant help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance