This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Focus on split view--activeViewContainer

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
dzon
Registered Member
Years ago a feature like "enlarging the focused panel in dolphin split view" was highly demanded. It couldn't be done, it would be counteractive....etc..I don't know.
I'm trying to make a servicemenu that does just that, enlarge the focused split in dolphin. Dragging the split only goes thusfar, there's always a part of the non-focused part visible. I wanted that in krusader so I made me two useractions, single and dual which I placed on Krusader's toolbar. The command to have a single window in krusader, %aPanelSize("100")% doesn't work in dolphin. So I was wondering if someone happens to know the correct code/name for the active split panel (activeViewContainer) in dolphin?
Essentially it would make the focused panel a 100% of the available space in dolphin after which you could go back to a split if wanted. You could say make F3 remember the previous state. If you hit F3 now, you split. Hit it again, it unsplits. Hit it again, it splits BUT it duplicates the existing one. Would be nice if it would remember the previous state of the split view.https://imgur.com/a/3SXbTe9

This realm's name is Maya. And she speaks Hertz. But Ahamkara makes a fuzz about it.