This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

[SOLVED] How to get rid of borders in fullscreen?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
blindvic
Registered Member
OS
When a make a window fulscreen i have borders on the left and on the right, which are inconvenient for scrolling (i expect to move mouse full right and scroll the window content - but i can't)

How do i get this kind of result?
KejPi
Registered Member
OS
blindvic wrote:When a make a window fulscreen i have borders on the left and on the right, which are inconvenient for scrolling (i expect to move mouse full right and scroll the window content - but i can't)

Use different window decoration - there are some which are configurable - I am using Crystal but there are others able to do it.

KejPi, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Oct.
Hans
Administrator
OS
You also have to disable "Allow moving and resizing of maximized windows": System Settings -> Window Behavior -> Moving.

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts
blindvic
Registered Member
OS
Hans wrote:You also have to disable "Allow moving and resizing of maximized windows": System Settings -> Window Behavior -> Moving.

Thanks for the replies!
The setting is disabled. Just installed crystal theme and i am happy!