This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Laptop close screen options

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
enrly
Registered Member
OS

Laptop close screen options

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:41 am
I am using kbuntu, I installed it with the package manager while I was using gnome so I figured a good amount of my setting would stay the same but now I noticed when I close the lid it puts my laptop into suspend. I have checked in the power manager and display/screen saver options but all that I that I can do there is change the settings for when the AC is plugged in and if it locks on screen saver :/ Does anyone know where the options to just change the lid actions? Thanks
Hans
Administrator
OS

Re: Laptop close screen options

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:06 am
You sure you looked in the right power management module? System Settings -> Advanced -> Power Management -> Edit Profiles -> (choose profile) -> When laptop lid closed. That's for Power Devil, the new power manager for KDE.

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts