This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Mounted devices show a KTorrent icon

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
lelamal
Registered Member
OS
As shown by the snapshot http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1569/snapshot1b.png, today the external mounted devices have started to show a torrent icon both in the Device Notifier and in Dolphin Places panel (LaCie & IOMEGA), while those unmounted show the correct icon (KINGSTON). I must point out that I haven't fiddled in any way with the icon set (I wouldn't know how to), nor have I used KTorrent. This is a fresh Debian installation, and the only thing I've done so far is to set options in the applications.

I've tried to log out/in and to reboot, but to no avail. Does anyone know how can I get the system to show the correct icons again? Also, is there any way to prevent this from happening again? Many thanks in advance!
lelamal
Registered Member
OS
OK, this one was quick :). I went to System Settings>Appearance>Icons>Theme and clicked on the only one available, Oxygen. I noticed that, although it was obviously already selected, the Apply button became available, so I pressed it and the problem was gone. It seems that, whatever the issue, it was overridden by this action.