This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Where are tray icons?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Riksia
Registered Member
OS

Where are tray icons?

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:06 pm
I want to use KDE 4.5 tray icons on Gnome. So I downloaded Oxygen icons from Ubuntu repository but there are only icons from previous KDE. I have Ubuntu 10.10 so icons should be from Kubuntu - KDE 4.5

From where I can download these icons?
bcooksley
Administrator
OS

Re: Where are tray icons?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:13 am
What do you mean by "Previous KDE"? Are you referring to KDE 3.x? If so, have you tried changing the Icon style in GNOME's Icon settings to "Oxygen"?

KDE Sysadmin
[img]content/bcooksley_sig.png[/img]
Riksia
Registered Member
OS

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:05 pm
I though about KDE 4.X.X family.

I need tray icons from KDE 4.5 but in these folders are only icons from KDE 4.0 to KDE 4.4

Hans
Administrator
OS

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 pm
They belong to the Plasma theme, so if you have kdebase installed they should be in /usr/share/apps/desktoptheme/default/icons/ (or substitute /usr with the location where you've installed kdebase). Otherwise you can get the files here: http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase ... air/icons/

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts