This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Desktop Cube Switching

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
xlordjaguar
Registered Member
OS

Desktop Cube Switching

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:30 pm
Hi,

I just enables desktop cube and am playing around with it. I wanted if the following can be done.

1. The Ctrl+F11 brings up the cube and then I select a desktop and press Enter. The desktop is then selected. But the way the desktops are shown, according to me, are reverse. I mean, once I press the Ctrl+F11 and then the right arrow, I must be taken to Desktop 2 and not Desktop 4. Is there a way to reverse this clockwise/anti-clockwise issue ?

2. Currently, to switch between desktops, I have three actions to do. One is to press Ctrl+F11, then select the desktop and then press Enter. Is there a way where I can configure Ctrl+Right/Left Arrow [or Ctrl+Shift+right/left arrow] to switch between desktops such that if I press Ctrl+Shift+right arrow, I will be taken to the next desktop and so on.

3. Can i drag windows from one desktop to another ? I tried, but I wasn't able to do that directly. I understand it has something to do with plasma ,But I changed my plasma desktop to Folder view by changing the Layout from Desktop to Folder View.

Thanks !

~ Lord Jaguar.
xlordjaguar
Registered Member
OS

Re: Desktop Cube Switching

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:37 pm
Hi All,

For the first two issues, I was able to find a solution myself :-)

Right click on the Desktop Icons > Pager Settings. You can configure everything there.

I am still looking for an answer for my third question.

Thanks!

~ Lord Jaguar.