This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

[solved] KDE4: Konqueror save dialog for download

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
KejPi
Registered Member
OS
Hi all,
In current SVN trunk there is a "problem" with Konqueror I have found. When I try to download any file from internet the save dialog appears after some message dialog like "do you want to download...?". But in the save dialog there is no default filename filled in which I find very uncomfortable :-(
In KDE3 there was always proposed filename - the same as the name of the file on the server. I hope I explained it clearly.

Does anybody of you have the same problem? Or is it problem in my setup? Or can it be somehow set in Konqueror's configuration?

Thanks!

Regards
Petr

Last edited by KejPi on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

KejPi, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Oct.
john_hudson
Registered Member
OS
If my memory serves me correctly, this has already been raised and the suggestion made that this will be in a future release. Maybe someone else has some more definite information.

John Hudson, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Oct.
KejPi
Registered Member
OS
john_hudson wrote:If my memory serves me correctly, this has already been raised and the suggestion made that this will be in a future release. Maybe someone else has some more definite information.

It is fixed now :-)
http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=175748

neversfelde
Global Moderator
OS
Would you please add a [solved] to th thread title. Thank you.

neversfelde on irc.freenode.net
http://www.kubuntu-de.org
KejPi
Registered Member
OS
neversfelde wrote:Would you please add a [solved] to th thread title. Thank you.

Done, I'm sorry I have forgotten.