This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Got an annoying bug got an even bigger bug thats even worse.

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
abassboostedraphater
Registered Member
I remember got a bug where i tried to connect to my router where it was stuck on configuring interface and kept on repeating the password dialogue. It was a pretty common issue because I googled it to see a lot of posts from different forums by people who had the same issue but I never got a solution from the replies given to any of them. I'm running Kubuntu 20.04 and my network adapter is an Intel Centrino N 1030, I don't see it as a kernel problem because I have many different kernels installed and I use them all frequently. I thought that i would only have that issue but I got an even bigger one. Wifi connections stopped showing at all. Thankfully ethernet is always something that can always save you in this situation and that's how i even posted this. I'm not sure a kernel log or any other kind of log would help but if someone wants to see it then i will show it (I will try to check any time tomorrow, I'm sorry if I take long.) . I am very clueless and I hope someone can solve this. Thank you for trying to help, I appreciate it.
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Set your password in the System Settings -> Network -> Connections

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...