This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

KDE Connect Remote input not working on xWayland

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
bbot
Registered Member
I am using ubuntu 21.04 . I am on wayland and KDE connect remote input does not work. When I install a previous version of ubuntu or any disto that runs x11, it works.

Please let me know if I am missing some critical setting/config/package.
labbialys
Registered Member
Please precise more specifically your problem, what you want, what you do, what not working ...
ssh ? samba ? fish ? user or root ? Did ssh client work with remote ssh server with line command ?

i encounter same problem maybe : viewtopic.php?f=223&t=171581
Mamarok
Manager
OS
labbialys wrote:Please precise more specifically your problem, what you want, what you do, what not working ...
ssh ? samba ? fish ? user or root ? Did ssh client work with remote ssh server with line command ?

i encounter same problem maybe : viewtopic.php?f=223&t=171581

The reporter talks about the application "KDE Connect", not connections in general... and clearly not related to your problem

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...