This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Akregator does not open on dbl-click on systray

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
pavel
Registered Member
OS
When I click on my system tray Icon it does not open my Akkregator started from Kontact. The KMail shortcut in system tray does such an action but the akkregator does not.

There is no menu item for opening akkregator in the context menu of akkregator system tray icon, that is why I think Akkregator should open on clicking or double-clicking on the shortcut.

Last edited by pavel on Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

pavel, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Dec.
sayakb
Administrator
OS
That probably happens as Kontact does not get minimized to a tray.
But nevertheless, this is a valid bug. Please file a bug report (and post a link to it here) at http://bugs.kde.org

Thanks

pavel
Registered Member
OS
LinuxIsInnovation wrote:Please file a bug report (and post a link to it here) at http://bugs.kde.org

The bug already exists, but it is closed. May be, this bug fixed in SVN only, but the comment #14 said than the bug is verified in 4.1.3.

I cannot understand, what has been verified: the hide/show of Akregator window from systray shortcut or the presence of the bug :-) ?

pavel, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Dec.
sayakb
Administrator
OS
Since I can reproduce the bug with KDE 4.2 beta 2, so "verified" would mean that the bug can still be reproduced. Though, since I don't have the latest trunk so cannot be too sure that it is still an issue.

bcooksley
Administrator
OS
When you report the bug, could you please post a link back here so that future searchers can track the issue? Thanks in advance.

KDE Sysadmin
[img]content/bcooksley_sig.png[/img]