This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

audiocd kioslave status

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
johnharry
Registered Member

audiocd kioslave status

Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:12 am
My distribution currently has kde-applications 16.08, and the audiocd kioslave doesn't work with KF5 enabled applications.
According to , this kioslave is more or less ported.

Anyone know whether it will be released with a future applications bundle? Or if anyone knows of a todo list for that to happen, I'd be happy to take a look at it and hopefully finish it off ;)

Thanks.
Rog131
Registered Member

Re: audiocd kioslave status

Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:43 pm
johnharry wrote:My distribution currently has kde-applications 16.08, and the audiocd kioslave doesn't work with KF5 enabled applications.
According to , this kioslave is more or less ported.

Anyone know whether it will be released with a future applications bundle? Or if anyone knows of a todo list for that to happen, I'd be happy to take a look at it and hopefully finish it off ;)

Thanks.

Earlier: with the KDE Applications 16.12 (Beta, 16.11.80) the audiocd-kio is ported to the KF5: viewtopic.php?f=224&t=131038#p367287

Christoph Feck - KReddit - KF5 Porting Status - updated: https://www.reddit.com/r/kde/comments/a ... s_updated/