This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Kaffeine

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Arran
Registered Member
OS

Kaffeine

Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:47 pm
Hello

I have successfully installed Kaffeine on my Kubuntu 18.04 and after the usual procedere to fetch the channels I have to say a lot are missing. Not a single mention of Swiss TV, not of several German stations.

When I change back to the 14.04 version I have no problems at all the get these channels.
It looks to me, the Station list is still stone old.

The 2 Satellites I use are Astra-19.2E and Hotbird.

Best greetings from Scotland's nicest holiday island.
Kubuntu 18.04, 64 bits, Nvidia 4800GS, 8MB Ram, 4 core, HP Monitor 2550 x 1600 pixels.
Arran
Registered Member
OS

Re: Kaffeine

Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:15 pm
I remebered from the notes I have at the change from Plasma 3 to Plasma 4 that I could just copy the content of ~home/arran/.kde/share/apps/kaffeine/ to the new Version. So I tried to do this also with the new installation, using Krusader in Root modus to the present place : ~.local/share/kaffeine

However the result is the following message: «Kein Gerät gefunden» (Not found the device)? and the part with the films stays black. However, in the channel list on the left all my present channels are now corretly listet.

Bevor I copied the older info, Kaffeine was running